SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey, this is getting boring now. Wrong again

Not at all, My response was to J*B that's I never mention reinvested in my post that J*B response to. that's was my point!!! god sake that was hard work. Now I rather stick to talking football and Rovers matters! I wont be replying to this stuff again from You. Stop making me the story yet again.

​I'm hoping we do invest the money or at least some of it.

I give up. I really do, if you can't see the contradictions in your overall point of view I'll leave it. Blue Blood articulates it better than me in an earlier post anyway.

Maybe it's time to acquaint myself with that ignore function.

Tom and K-Hod often beg me to come onboard to teach them the ways of 'zen master mod-ing'. I am a guru to those guys, they hold me in high esteem. I naturally decline.

The rest of the site think you're a **** :tu:

The rest of the site think you're a **** :tu:

They don't really, you're just saying that cos you're not very nice. i forgive you.

The guy has only just recovered from a broken leg and would be a loan so sounds about our level.

Think he went on loan somewhere towards the end of l;ast season but i can't remember where.

You like me don't you?

I am very positive person to life. its not my fault if you aren't but don't start moaning about my positive attitude to life

Chaddy, no one is knocking enthusiasm. Its just that you seem to have strayed from enthusiasm to delusion, given what we can all see in front of us.

And just because some are willing to point out the problems doesn't mean they are being deliberately negative.

I'd love to get Doneil Henry in on loan with a centre back bought for a fee. Dream world I guess.

I hear there's no truth in Tyler Blackett deal.

I still want to know why Coyle has said it was miles away a bid of 4.5 mil but then accepted 5.5 mil. Does anyone have any sort of inside line?

• Backroom

I'd love to get Doneil Henry in on loan with a centre back bought for a fee. Dream world I guess.

I hear there's no truth in Tyler Blackett deal.

I still want to know why Coyle has said it was miles away a bid of 4.5 mil but then accepted 5.5 mil. Does anyone have any sort of inside line?

Yeah, Coyle has no control over these things and has no problem lying to appease people.

Your source?

£5.5M is a joke and a bad one at that. What a shambles we have become

Why are people obsessed with sources? Neo is usually bang on the money..he's not gonna be able to name his source!

Got the inside on this pal? Very happy if so

Why are people obsessed with sources? Neo is usually bang on the money..he's not gonna be able to name his source!

Am I missing something here Mani?

People asking about sources just want to know if they're quoting a story I assume? then maybe everyone could read it?

Blimey, this is getting boring now. Wrong again

Not at all, My response was to J*B that's I never mention reinvested in my post that J*B response to. that's was my point!!! god sake that was hard work. Now I rather stick to talking football and Rovers matters! I wont be replying to this stuff again from You. Stop making me the story yet again.

​I'm hoping we do invest the money or at least some of it.

Why do you question posters spellings and post gobbledegook?

Am I missing something here Mani?

People asking about sources just want to know if they're quoting a story I assume? then maybe everyone could read it?

Yes pal, you're missing something. Neo doesn't re-post articles. He actually has the inside track on these things..

Think we'll be finding out very soon if Marsh and Duffy will be signing new deals and if they're not then they'll surely be leaving this summer for fee whilst the club can still get one.

• Backroom

Yes pal, you're missing something. Neo doesn't re-post articles. He actually has the inside track on these things..

That may be - but I think it's a completely different track!

Last season everyone wanted Duffy out, season before IT was Hanley

Hanley's not all that in my opinion. If we were allowed half the money to re-invest we could replace him without too much bother.

Of course, nothing to re-invest is another matter....

Whether some like Hanley or not. The fact remains BRFC cannot compete when a much bigger club calls for your players. £5.5m plus whatever addons are in the deal represents a good deal whether you like it or not.

We are a selling club that is now reliant on the incumbent and most despised owners ever. We have no outside investment, we have owners who are keeping the club ticking over and we will see more players leaving the club as we need to bring in money.

I dont see any other way round it.

I expect Marshall to leave and may be a couple who are on the sidelines. Incoming wise, we have to rely on loans and that is a fact.

If we are hoping to gain promotion on the cheap it just isnt going to happen on OC's watch !

5.5 million, minus the money owing to Crewe, will no doubt end up with the Bank of India who, one suspects, are starting to want some money coming back in their direction. Hopefully, the saving on wages will allow us to bring in one or two more loans or free transfer players. I can't say it has come as a shock, as I suspect most who renewed season tickets did so in the knowledge that next season is going to be a real relegation battle. I think we have enough to finish above the likes of Barnsley, Rotherham and Burton, but one way or another it's going to be an interesting season.[/quote

I reckon we may struggle against the likes of Burton. Burton have team spirit, we have sweet FA.

Whether some like Hanley or not. The fact remains BRFC cannot compete when a much bigger club calls for your players. £5.5m plus whatever addons are in the deal represents a good deal whether you like it or not.

We are a selling club that is now reliant on the incumbent and most despised owners ever. We have no outside investment, we have owners who are keeping the club ticking over and we will see more players leaving the club as we need to bring in money.

I dont see any other way round it.

I expect Marshall to leave and may be a couple who are on the sidelines. Incoming wise, we have to rely on loans and that is a fact.

If we are hoping to gain promotion on the cheap it just isnt going to happen on OC's watch !

Totally disagree.

5.5 million in today's market is nothing. Consider the figures bandied about for other similar defenders in this league and we should get a lot more. Unless there are a shed load of add ons, then it's not a great deal.

As for the owners - we're not reliant on them, they're the ones killing us. I cannot believe that we would not be better off with football people involved in the club like the bid that was recently turned down, even if it meant administration or lower leagues first.

Archived