BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Backroom

If this isn't reason enough for a full on protest, I don't know what is..get off your arses Rovers Fans and DO SOMETHING!!

Let me know when you sort out what the protest is :)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me know when you sort out what the protest is :)

Did my bit when us tremblers were derided for wanting venkys out whilst the prawn sandwich brigade sat on their hands, now it's time for the Rovers Fans to stand up and be counted

Rovers Trust saying we're lining up Tyler Blackett on loan to replace Grant.

Sell our captain and replace him with a loan...

Glad I aint paying into this sort of nonsense anymore. Isn't selling our captain for cash to be swallowed up by the enourmous debt made by the owners damaging the club Cheston? Whats your thoughts pal? Is that my fault perhaps? @#/? imbecile.

Rovers Trust? Neal?

In an earlier post (48 hours previously!!) you said you 'expected' the money to be re-invested!!! Now you're trying to say that this view doesn't count and that I'm making things up even though it's in black and white on a public bloody forum!!!

Wrong again!!!

I was referring to my post to J*B about the fact I never mention about reinvested.

I hoping that Rovers do invested some of the money in a couple of signings. They are some gems out there that can be bought for.

At least reinvest something... Jesus. Why should they expect anyone to renew if they're going to sell tue club captain and not replace him. A loan simply doesnt coubt because its not our player.

I agree Neal. I would invest some money on a couple of players. Bowyer proved he could do that, like when he signed Gestede, Conway and Cairney for 1 million pounds.

​I wouldn't be surprise if we loaned Rob Holding from Arsenal when he signs for them from Bolton.

I would be looking at Alex Baptiste from Boro, Michael Macienne from Forest, Bailey Wright from Preston North End, Michael Morrison from Birmingham to sign and looking to sign at least 1 maybe 2 if Duffy wants out and depending whether Wharton is up to the standard at present

Wrong again!!!

I was referring to my post to J*B about the fact I never mention about reinvested.

I hoping that Rovers do invested some of the money in a couple of signings. They are some gems out there that can be bought for.

I agree Neal. I would invest some money on a couple of players. Bowyer proved he could do that, like when he signed Gestede, Conway and Cairney for 1 million pounds.

​I wouldn't be surprise if we loaned Rob Holding from Arsenal when he signs for them from Bolton.

I would be looking at Alex Baptiste from Boro, Michael Macienne from Forest, Bailey Wright from Preston North End, Michael Morrison from Birmingham to sign and looking to sign at least 1 maybe 2 if Duffy wants out and depending whether Wharton is up to the standard at present

Chaddy. You can keep saying who you would invest in. You can keep scouting potential options. But there will be no money spent on a replacement. The money will disappear, just like the rest of it.

Wrong again!!!

Sadly your optimism is wildly off the mark and I think you will be eating your words (yet again) well before the start of the season.

Quite why you persist with your oddly positive approach is a mystery to many on here. Perhaps you might stick to posting on the transfer rumour thread, where you appear to have something of a clear run, there's a good chap.

Wrong again!!!

It's all well and good saying what you would do, Chaddy, but this isn't about you; this isn't Football Manager. Venky's might have sanctioned a bit of money spent in 2013/14 but recent history suggests the money from player sales will be pocketed and the outgoings replaced by loans/freebies. It's time for some realism here. You constantly keep telling us who you would sign and for what positions but it's so unrealistic and is really getting tedious.

It's all well and good saying what you would do, Chaddy, but this isn't about you; this isn't Football Manager. Venky's might have sanctioned a bit of money spent in 2013/14 but recent history suggests the money from player sales will be pocketed and the outgoings replaced by loans/freebies. It's time for some realism here. You constantly keep telling us who you would sign and for what positions but it's so unrealistic and is really getting tedious.

What's your contribution, besides telling others what they shouldn't post?

Wrong again!!!

One thing's for sure chaddy, you can never be wrong because you've got every f###ing angle covered.

Regardless of if it was a response to a particular post you, 48 hours previously, posted on here that you expected the Hanley money to be reinvested. You then went on to say that you never said it would be after JB had challenged your viewpoint on the fee and the likelihood of it being available. The fact it was a response to an earlier post doesn't make a jot of a difference - your viewpoint was we'd reinvest the cash, the response to JB totally contradicts that. What's it to be?

Sadly your optimism is wildly off the mark and I think you will be eating your words (yet again) well before the start of the season.

Quite why you persist with your oddly positive approach is a mystery to many on here. Perhaps you might stick to posting on the transfer rumour thread, where you appear to have something of a clear run, there's a good chap.

I am very positive person to life. its not my fault if you aren't but don't start moaning about my positive attitude to life

What's your contribution, besides telling others what they shouldn't post?

What's yours? Are you a mod, blueboy? Because you seem to do an awful lot of self-policing on here at the moment. Particularly if anyone dare question yours or chaddy's positivity.

I never told anyone what they can or cannot post, I just think all this talk about reinvestment is folly, particularly listing off players we will never sign every five minutes. Am I allowed to hold this opinion PC Positivity, or is it a touch too negative?

One thing's for sure chaddy, you can never be wrong because you've got every f###ing angle covered.

Regardless of if it was a response to a particular post you, 48 hours previously, posted on here that you expected the Hanley money to be reinvested. You then went on to say that you never said it would be after JB had challenged your viewpoint on the fee and the likelihood of it being available. The fact it was a response to an earlier post doesn't make a jot of a difference - your viewpoint was we'd reinvest the cash, the response to JB totally contradicts that. What's it to be?

Blimey, this is getting boring now. Wrong again

Not at all, My response was to J*B that's I never mention reinvested in my post that J*B response to. that's was my point!!! god sake that was hard work. Now I rather stick to talking football and Rovers matters! I wont be replying to this stuff again from You. Stop making me the story yet again.

​I'm hoping we do invest the money or at least some of it.

I am very positive person to life. its not my fault if you aren't but don't start moaning about my positive attitude to life

Think it's more the revisionism when you've clearly contradicted yourself or shutting down discussions when the facts are against you that people object tom

Take this current I didn't say X - a couple of times you've said something and then denied it. Why not just say whoops on second thoughts I meant/think... Or oh yeah having considered it more I've changed my mind.

That'd come across a lot better than pretending you didn't say things as that cones across somewhat juvenile.

Still not sure what your basing your optimism on mind! But at least Imo there are still some straws to be clutched at and could theoretically happen (it won't this is Venkys but it theoretically is possible.)

Tony Watt signs for Hearts

I thought he did ok for us , but would have liked to have seen more of him , it was unfortunate he got injured , personally on what i saw i would not have paid a fee for him , i would have taken him on loan though so well done to Hearts fro getting that deal

What's yours? Are you a mod, blueboy? Because you seem to do an awful lot of self-policing on here at the moment. Particularly if anyone dare question yours or chaddy's positivity.

I never told anyone what they can or cannot post, I just think all this talk about reinvestment is folly, particularly listing off players we will never sign every five minutes. Am I allowed to hold this opinion PC Positivity, or is it a touch too negative?

It's a touch 'tedious', but i'd never call you that cos i'm not that rude. I wouldn't try to counter a point by telling you to 'give your head a wobble' (a horribly cringeworthy phrase) either.

Tom and K-Hod often beg me to come onboard to teach them the ways of 'zen master mod-ing'. I am a guru to those guys, they hold me in high esteem. I naturally decline.

Coyle's just another passenger aboard the express train to the third division. Same goes for Cheston. Just two blokes on good salaries in a position they wouldn't occupy at any other Championship football club trying to do the best they can in an impossible situation. I have some sympathy for them both, because the cowards in India expect Coyle and Cheston to take the brunt of the criticism from the supporters and media whilst they hide away on the other side of the world and trouser the money.

My biggest gripe with Coyle is his repeated attempts to try and convince people that Hanley was/is injured. He could have held his hands up and said he wasn't playing due to on-going speculation, but instead repeatedly tried to mislead us all. I'm not going to have a go at Coyle other than that. I don't particularly like him or think he's the best man for the job, but our problems go way beyond the latest occupant of the dugout, and I've now come to realise that it doesn't matter who they appoint to do the job. The club will never be successful with this structure in place.

Coyle won't be a success here. The best he will achieve this season is survival. Jose Mourinho wouldn't be a success here. Lambert knew he had no chance and got out with his reputation intact.

Coyle's job was hard enough last week. He's now got to replace the Captain and our best defender with no money, and faces a bigger challenge keeping hold of Marshall and Duffy. Its mission impossible when the club and owners sole aim is to cash in on whoever they can.

I doubt very much that Coyle will be too worried by Hanley going JH, he's just another mercenary and will be in the Venksters good books the

more money he manages to bring in, who knows he may be on commission ?

Anyway, the selling of our best players will be the perfect excuse when we are in/around the bottom 3, the media will back him on that too,

so less pressure for him.

Archived