BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Meeting With The Club - Brfcs Attendees ?

Ste B

How do you know until we try???

Think Glen, AndyNeil and Kamy will asked the right questions and in the right way

is it only me feeling like I'm slamming my head against a brick wall?

Cheston is a puppet! He has no job. He does what he's told. He is irrelevant. There is nothing he can tell you. There's no answers to any questions because he doesn't know.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheston is a puppet! He has no job. He does what he's told. He is irrelevant. There is nothing he can tell you. There's no answers to any questions because he doesn't know.

Nope but some are not allowed to say so

Think Glen, AndyNeil and Kamy will asked the right questions and in the right way

We have tried. Where the hell have you been for the last 5 years.

The FF, the guys that went to Pune, Glen, The Action Group, The Rovers Trust, Many individual fans.

They've all spoken to the club and it's representatives and have been fobbed off and lied to.

There are no key questions that can be asked that will be answered honestly.

Even now you still think good can be found in the owners.

no pal its not just you...

The FF, the guys that went to Pune, Glen, The Action Group, The Rovers Trust, Many individual fans.

They've all spoken to the club and it's representatives and have been fobbed off and lied to.

the venky washing has got him

Yes, we know that. Does the FA? Probably. This is their chance to see it first hand. This meeting (or these type of meetings) are their idea to interact with the fan base. If they don't turn up then it's going to be embarrassing to them as well. We all know it's a sham. The Telegraph know it's a sham. What's the biggest shame though is that half the ruddy supporter base don't. Thanks to the easy ride the Club get from the LT and the inability of the FA to lift a finger to investigate.

Yet again I have said I want Venkys gone and asap. Kamy and Pete can back this up. Even spoke about this issue tonight..

What more do u want me to do?

Write in Blood or something every day.

I dont keep going on about it each day or so. No point. We knew what we think about this issue

Yet again I have said I want Venkys gone and asap. Kamy and Pete can back this up. Even spoke about this issue tonight..

What more do u want me to do?

Write in Blood or something every day.

I dont keep going on about it each day or so. No point. We knew what we think about this issue

Bit touchy there Chads. I never said you didn't want them gone did I ?

It's just that you think some benefit can come from talking to them. It can't.

We know they lie to the fans. We suspect the FA know what's going on and won't touch us with a barge pole. What's the point of the meeting?

If Cheston cant answered those questions Glen has posted then we need on the record so we can release it and show he not up to the job.

The FA will do nothing.

We?

And will you still be in this same frame of mind after two back-to-back wins? I hope the answer is 'yes'.

We?

And will you still be in this same frame of mind after two back-to-back wins? I hope the answer is 'yes'.

I want new owners!!!

Nothing can change that.

I would take league 1 under new owners straight now. I hope we can get new owner without being in League 1 tbh but new ownership is needed

If it doesn't matter what the people involved in this day, why would it matter to boycott it?

I agree more with those who would make a statement with it, take a film crew and explain how the fans won't be a part of a faceless box ticking exercise unless someone with some level of culpability is involved.

Just completely boycotting it will be playing into the hands of those charged with the responsibility.

Action Group (Mark) specifically requested owners or minimum Pasha to attend, several weeks ago.

Does anyone from BRAG know if a direct response to the question has been received?

This was the full extent of the clubs response

Hi Mark

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll ensure your comments are included in the meeting, along with the feedback we receive from other supporter groups,

Kind regards

Lynsey

If it doesn't matter what the people involved in this day, why would it matter to boycott it?

I agree more with those who would make a statement with it, take a film crew and explain how the fans won't be a part of a faceless box ticking exercise unless someone with some level of culpability is involved.

Just completely boycotting it will be playing into the hands of those charged with the responsibility.

Will the Club allow the meeting to be filmed...with audio......?

Hopefully Mark is aggressively chasing a response if Pasha will attend.

Who the club sends should be key to fan's reaction.

Cheston likes to finish work at 5 so imagine if he sends Talbot in his stead...They won't bully a woman.

Coyle could be fired after Sheff Wed loss night before, cue Dunny wheeled in...They won't bully one of their own.

All pointless.

Pasha minimum or a Rao (highly unlikely) or its vote of no confidence.

I have asked the question yet again today, and will post the response when it arrives

This was the full extent of the clubs response

Hi Mark

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll ensure your comments are included in the meeting, along with the feedback we receive from other supporter groups,

Kind regards

Lynsey

That is a disgraceful response. She's just another puppet.

Can we not walk in every time and (assuming) there isn't Pasha or a Venky there, say:

"Unfortunately there still isn't a representative in this room that has the power to make key decisions without authorisation. Therefore, we are left with no option but to deliver another vote of no confidence in the current regime. The people in this room have overseen the biggest decline in Blackburn Rovers history. We will attend the next meeting and look forward to direct representation from the Owners, or ideally the Owners themselves."

If we start boycotting the meetings they'll just use it as evidence that the fans are happy. We need to be in every single meeting, refusing to talk to Cheston/Coyle/Coar as they have failed us so far.

This is the stance of the BRFC Action Group.

To boycott the meetings plays into the clubs hands, however we want to speak to people who can answer our concerns and not just state they can't, or just guess the answers.

The group will stand shoulder to shoulder with any representation who wishes to take the above the stance posted by Josh above.

This is the stance of the BRFC Action Group.

To boycott the meetings plays into the clubs hands, however we want to speak to people who can answer our concerns and not just state they can't, or just guess the answers.

The group will stand shoulder to shoulder with any representation who wishes to take the above the stance posted by Josh above.

I think thats fair enough Mark, however if someome attends who can speak for Venkys or one of Rao family attends then... The only relevant question I can think that needs to be asked is "are you actively looking to sell?"

On another thread a good poster advises:

''Interesting that the Venkys AGM is being held on 29th September 2016 at 10:30am at the Hotel Le Meridian in Pune''

Doubtful the Vs can make it to Ewood for 6pm UK time

CLUB: ''We had advised that the first meeting would take place on 5th October, however, in order to facilitate some of the requests we have moved this date to Thursday, 29th September at 6pm''

Are any MP's going?

Kate Hollern wrote a letter to Cheston.

Graham Jones spoke out against Venkys in parliament.

It wouldn't hurt if they turned up.

..... or at the very least they were made aware (in detail) of what happens at the meeting. With a view to them taking action based on that.

Imo a flat out boycott of the meeting plays directly into the hands of the owners. They get to say the meeting went ahead and went well.. and all is right in the world.

Its now about setting the right agenda, asking the right questions snd getting the answers off the right people.

Archived