BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Backroom

Nixon blocking people who have referred to Coyle as the outstanding candidate when they haven't even tagged him.

He's literally searching twitter for people criticising his coll.......mate and then blocking them.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tom said:

Nixon blocking people who have referred to Coyle as the outstanding candidate when they haven't even tagged him.

He's literally searching twitter for people criticising his coll.......mate and then blocking them.

Just looked and, voila, there I am blocked! I unfollowed him a while ago and have never tagged him either.

What a sad person

Just now, Tom said:

I unfollowed him a while back, mainly because I didn't think his tweets were very good. 

Just now, david brent said:

It was posted this morning that players and staff were in for training today. However somebody I know with a contact at the club reckons players and staff have had the last 2 days off. Anybody else able to shed light on this? I'm clinging on to the vain hope that this is the reason for the delay in sacking him! 

I'm just desperate for him to go. I agree with the sentiment that it in reality it changes very little as long as Venkys remain, but it would at least make things a little more interesting for the next few games.

I was passing Brockhall this morning so I had a look in. Just see like it wasnt busy. Didnt look like any first teamers cars were there. Only 1 training pitch was in used. So that could have been 23's squad there I guess

Just now, Tom said:

Pathetic little man.  Must be up Coils kilt.

Just now, david brent said:

It was posted this morning that players and staff were in for training today. However somebody I know with a contact at the club reckons players and staff have had the last 2 days off. Anybody else able to shed light on this? I'm clinging on to the vain hope that this is the reason for the delay in sacking him! 

I'm just desperate for him to go. I agree with the sentiment that it in reality it changes very little as long as Venkys remain, but it would at least make things a little more interesting for the next few games.

Sounds like Coyles standard training regime. 

Doughnuts and time off, a winning combination.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I was passing Brockhall this morning so I had a look in. Just see like it wasnt busy. Didnt look like any first teamers cars were there. Only 1 training pitch was in used. So that could have been 23's squad there I guess

Maybe they are having a Table Tennis tourney.  

i feel coyle will be here for a long time, he will oversee further destruction in league 1,  players like mahoney and wharton will be long gone, we wont look after our own in terms of our youth prospects, we will bring in more dross and more oldies with huge contracts because they are in the right agency, i hate this club and i hate what its become

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, Gav said:

You lot need to have a word with yourselves, prosituting yourselves to Nixon for a bit on info yet hammer chaddy for posting his snippets.

You can cut the irony with a blunt knife.

The point is people haven't been conversing with him he is actively seeking out criticism of Coyle 

28 minutes ago, Gav said:

You lot need to have a word with yourselves, prosituting yourselves to Nixon for a bit on info yet hammer chaddy for posting his snippets.

You can cut the irony with a blunt knife.

People are entitled to do what they seen fit to do. I'm not here to tell people what to do or think. Each person has their view and whether I or u or anybody agrees with them they should be respected.

BTW, thanks for the support Gav. Much appreciated

2 hours ago, Tom said:

No surprise because he knows damn well Rovers fans have his number and he doesn't want it to spoil his pied piper routine with other clubs nickoteens. He was found out years ago, an agent friendly agenda driven fraud. Or fud as he would call himself. 

I really don't think there is a football fan left who takes him seriously. Wind & Piss.

Just now, tomphil said:

No surprise because he knows damn well Rovers fans have his number and he doesn't want it to spoil his pied piper routine with other clubs nickoteens. He was found out years ago, an agent friendly agenda driven fraud. Or fud as he would call himself. 

I really don't think there is a football fan left who takes him seriously. Wind & Piss.

In the end there can be only one

It literally makes no sense for him to block those accounts. If he had been sacked, why would he take it personally...?

If he knew the truth, he'd be parading it out as another "Wee insider".

The summary you can gather from all of this - nobody has a @#/?ing clue what is going on, especially anyone this side of the world. Pune? Might as will be the moon.

Just now, Craigyboy said:

I feel the same,I lost all my love for rovers long ago just can't go through the pain anymore 

honestly.. ive ordered two tickets for me and my gf cause she has never been to Blackburn and her father supports Unied so i thought that its a cool game for her to visit Blackbrn for the first time. so yeah I have ordered two tickets saturday(6 days ago) but the tickets have not arrieved yet. I was thinking callin the office but as soon as i saw that Coyle is still here, i could not be bothered. 

ive spent 200£ on train tickets and i dont care if i will get my tickets or not. thats says it all for me

Archived