BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brentford Saturday 19Th November

Paul

How is Graham meant to get in form unless he plays. Emnes has been injured so bring him back in from the bench. Graham is much better at closing down from the front than Emnes.

I prefer Marshall starting on the right wing. He can roam away from the wing. He can have more shots. We should have signed a right back instead of signing Feeney

He has played on the right wing 14 games out of 16 games this season in the league.

You are ignoring the fact that leaves "one good game, ten crap ones" Lowe as right back...

Also not sure of the logic in dropping players because they're in form! Something doesn't quite sit right with that to me, unless there's some very obvious reason for not playing someone tactically, and not sure that's the case.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its a must win game,if we lose were in the mire,coyle job will be under pressure for 30 seconds and then the outstanding candidate will bore us to death with excuses,bad officials,bad players oh aye a bad manager.if we do win everything will be rosy till the slaughter on the tyne.

But we're playing well lads, we're in a false position, it's only a matter of time before we start climbing the league. Owen said it so it must be true........

Thought you we're talking about Kean. oh the similarities!

Wharton "injured" too according to Lancs Telegraph. Brown "short of match fitness" so our esteemed leader has already admitted he will probably have to partner our midfielder Lenihan with our other midfielder who has been recently playing left back Mulgrew at centre half. You couldn't make it up!!

Is Wes Brown ever going to show his face on matchdays. Wouldn't be suprised if he never plays a first team game

There's something about players called Brown and Rovers. Transfer talks should start:

"So what's so your name lad?"

"Brown"

"Shut the door on your way out thanks."

Is Wes Brown ever going to show his face on matchdays. Wouldn't be suprised if he never plays a first team game

Giving Brown a deal is just another incredulous decision under the Indians. He played on Monday night and there have been no reports of an injury so come Saturday we have to play players out of position to cover a position he plays. It's no wonder there are still suspicions of wrong doings.

The question has to be why he was given a 12 month contract and a squad number when here we are in mid-November and he still isn't match fit. He's been with the club since before that first pre-season game at SV Ried, yet 5 months later he's not up to speed and is so far off the pace that we are playing people out of position in a crucial must-win home game to avoid risking him. He's 36, he isn't injured as he played on Monday night for 90 minutes, so what exactly is he doing at the club and how long is it going to take him to get to a stage where he can step in and play?

Its ludicrous and highly suspicious. So much for a club worried about FFP and trying to make cutbacks yet they can afford to dish out 1 year deals to people who aren't going to play even when we're down to the bare bones.

I can't even bring myself to be that arsed.

If we win, we go down. Same if we lose.

We are no-hopers, and if Venky's are here we will be relegated this year, or at the very least next year.

Not even going to get worked up over it.

Flip a coin,hope for the best.

Worse Rovers side and Manager in 30+ years.

I much as I abhor Coyle and his management 'style' I can't agree with him being the worst in 30+ years. Kean was the worst manager in this clubs entire history and always will be, for a number of reasons that go way above and beyond his pitiful results on the pitch.

Coyle is clueless, inept and embarrassingly bad at it, but he'll never reach the same level as Kean.

I much as I abhor Coyle and his management 'style' I can't agree with him being the worst in 30+ years. Kean was the worst manager in this clubs entire history and always will be, for a number of reasons that go way above and beyond his pitiful results on the pitch.

Coyle is clueless, inept and embarrassingly bad at it, but he'll never reach the same level as Kean.

Trying his best though, in results and media tripe soundbites.

With a full fit squad he probably has enough about him to keep us up but it doesn't work like that as we know. The few good signings he's made, most of them on loan, is balanced out by wasting wages on injury prone old duffers when we can ill afford to do it.

A club in Rovers situation needs everyone on the books to offer something even if it's only blood, sweat and toil yet we continue to carry crap and recruit similar. Unlucky with injuries yes but that happens everywhere and it's amazing how they don't fall like flies when your side is playing well ...

Coping with injuries is another test of a managers recruitment ability and when you sign several old and/or injury prone players then you can't really hide behind it can you Owen ?

I watched Brentford dismantle a poor QPR side a few weeks ago with pace power and great movement. I can't get on board with a shot shy ponderous, appallingly managed Rovers side, beset by injuries in key positions, getting anything from this game.

Archived