BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle / March On Ewood

pk1875

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ultimately, the manager is not the biggest problem we have. Plus we're not going to attract anyone better.

Planet are you on? Have you seen his managerial record since Burnley? My mrs would make a better manager than Coyle. Not going to attract better? There are loads of managers out there better than him, younger, hungrier with better training methods and fresher ideas. To name one, Gary Rowett.

Nyambe's crap !!!! let's hope Conning can move him on out of the club asap as he's had since the start of last season to nail the full back spot that nobodyseems competent of filling other tHan Ben Marshall.

Nyambe out along with Coyle and Venkys !

Nyambe's crap? Thats a fine way to treat a young footballer who has just helped the team to get two cracking results against top 6 teams. Filling in for Marshall who is injured/sick/can't be arsed

you're letting your hatred of the owners and management spread to the players who are just doing their best especially the youngsters who need our support not our abuse. He will develop into a good player given time and support.

What is a march going to achieve? It hasn't achieved anything whenever we've tried it. For the record I was on the first couple of marches. When Sky are in town, the logical thing to do would be to hold a protest within the ground (like we did against Wolves). That's seems to be too difficult to work out for the organisers for some reason.

Knock yourself out, Eddy.

Come up with an idea, get it out to the Rovers fanbase through your media channels, involve the club and any necessary organisations to ensure your protest is legal and make it happen, and we can all join in with your winning idea.

By all accounts there is no right way to actually get rid of these cretins (and "everything is futile") so all we can do is stick together and keep chipping away with as many fans as possible, and continue to make our voices heard. However tiny. Although maybe small in number the march attracted a significantly greater proportion of Rovers fans than the last marches.

Slating Rovers fans like Paul and Mark and BRFC Action Group, Birdy and Ewood Blues is bang out of order.

Over to you, the mic and floor are yours...

Planet are you on? Have you seen his managerial record since Burnley? My mrs would make a better manager than Coyle. Not going to attract better? There are loads of managers out there better than him, younger, hungrier with better training methods and fresher ideas. To name one, Gary Rowett.

I don't think any manager like Gary Rowett is going to touch us with a barge pole with venkys in charge. Next one will be worse than Coyle. And Coyle is awful imo.

Just seen Mark Fish defending himself on Twitter - getting some needless stick. Sadly this attitude towards protesters (even long standing fans like Birdy) is commonplace amongst the fan base.

Nyambe's crap? Thats a fine way to treat a young footballer who has just helped the team to get two cracking results against top 6 teams. Filling in for Marshall who is injured/sick/can't be arsed

you're letting your hatred of the owners and management spread to the players who are just doing their best especially the youngsters who need our support not our abuse. He will develop into a good player given time and support.

On todays limited budget he's had the time to develop ! now we don't have the time to pretend that he will develop any further.

You can kid yourselves !

I today missed my first protest in 6 years,

Partly because I has a CT Scan this morning after being diagnosed with C.O.P.D a few weeks back and me requiring further test, which meant I would not possibly be able to walk that far.

To come home and read the abuse from protestors on facebook because I missed one protest , makes me kind of glad I went today and just enjoyed the match.

After years of marching , protesting I have come to the conclusion it has had zero effect , however if people want others to join in, they will never achieve that by blasting others because the turn out was low.

On to the game, it felt great to see us actually get a bit of luck and bag 3 unlikely points

What is a march going to achieve? It hasn't achieved anything whenever we've tried it. For the record I was on the first couple of marches. When Sky are in town, the logical thing to do would be to hold a protest within the ground (like we did against Wolves). That's seems to be too difficult to work out for the organisers for some reason.

At least they're trying eddy, and not just sitting back complaining nothings going to change like 90% of the fan base.

They deserve nothing but credit.

Just seen Mark Fish defending himself on Twitter - getting some needless stick. Sadly this attitude towards protesters (even long standing fans like Birdy) is commonplace amongst the fan base.

I'd not bother reading the common social media outlets if I was involved, its full of faceless bedroom dwellers that mean absolutely nothing in the real world, they're completely irrelevant.

Knock yourself out, Eddy.

Come up with an idea, get it out to the Rovers fanbase through your media channels, involve the club and any necessary organisations to ensure your protest is legal and make it happen, and we can all join in with your winning idea.

By all accounts there is no right way to actually get rid of these cretins (and "everything is futile") so all we can do is stick together and keep chipping away with as many fans as possible, and continue to make our voices heard. However tiny. Although maybe small in number the march attracted a significantly greater proportion of Rovers fans than the last marches.

Slating Rovers fans like Paul and Mark and BRFC Action Group, Birdy and Ewood Blues is bang out of order.

Over to you, the mic and floor are yours...

They wanted the power of heading up WAR, they should be able to organise a decent protest. Why should the club know? Why should the protest be legal? Charlton don't care if it's legal, Plymouth don't care if it's legal, Blackpool don't care if it's legal, why should we?

At least they're trying eddy, and not just sitting back complaining nothings going to change like 90% of the fan base.

They deserve nothing but credit.

I'd not bother reading the common social media outlets if I was involved, its full of faceless bedroom dwellers that mean absolutely nothing in the real world, they're completely irrelevant.

I commend them for trying but don't try and blame others for not turning up when you organise a lazy protest like the one today.

Didn't think I'd have to spell this one out but oh well.

Are there better managers than Owen Coyle?

Yes.

Would they want to manage Blackburn Rovers in our current state?

No.

Would Venkys attempt to hire any of them?

No.

Are there bigger problems facing this club?

Certainly.

Didn't think I'd have to spell this one out but oh well.

Are there better managers than Owen Coyle?

Yes.

Would Blackburn Rovers appeal to any of them?

No.

Are there bigger problems facing this club?

Certainly.

If you believe that better managers won't be interested you're clueless.

They wanted the power of heading up WAR, they should be able to organise a decent protest. Why should the club know? Why should the protest be legal? Charlton don't care if it's legal, Plymouth don't care if it's legal, Blackpool don't care if it's legal, why should we?

I commend them for trying but don't try and blame others for not turning up when you organise a lazy protest like the one today.

WTF's a lazy protest eddy?

I think he said, what sort of manager could we attract? Let's face it, would you work for Venkys if you where young and ambitious? I think not but you may consider it if you happen to be desperate. Don't get me wrong, Coyle is awful, completely inept when settting a team up and making correct substitutions at the right time to affect the game but first and foremost Venkys must go and then we can worry about the rest.

• Backroom

Glen

Take care of yourself mate first and foremost, whether people agree or disagree with the path taken you've done your bit and the bit for hundreds of others.

Take my hat off to the protesters but another walk from the town to the ground by a few hundred won't change anything. Fans will have to take risks if they want the world to sit up and take notice.

Take my hat off to the protesters but another walk from the town to the ground by a few hundred won't change anything. Fans will have to take risks if they want the world to sit up and take notice.

Anti - Austerity March

Iraq war

Poll Tax

All massive turnouts that ultimately changed nothing, it's about more than just getting rid of the rats in Pune as you well know Jimbo.

On todays limited budget he's had the time to develop ! now we don't have the time to pretend that he will develop any further.

You can kid yourselves !

You are missing the point mate.

I don't think anyone is saying he's the finished article. But in the absence of several key defenders he's been an option. He will make mistakes, didn't you when you first started work?

I saw him at Leeds in the EFL Cup and he actually played pretty well in the centre of defence against a useful Leeds side.

Why spoil an excellent result by having a pop at individual players?

My Ratings today

Steele - 9.Made some very good saves but did make one flap at the ball in the first half

Nyambe - 5. First half did well. felt second half he was getting nervous and making mistakes. right decision to take off

Greer - 7. did very well and good headers away

Mulgrew - 8. very good goal and he is Mr Cool and good positioning and headers away today

Williams - 6. did ok and defensive ok. but not enough quality going forward

Feeney - 6. ok performance But felt he put in a couple of decent crosses but needs to do going forward with his pace

Akpan - 6. Positioning at times is not good enough but kept going

Lowe - 7 Did well in midfield with closing down but does like marking space. did better at right back

Conway - 5 worked hard but didn't do much going forward

Graham - 7 worked his socks off. very good at holding the ball up and closing down.

Emnes - 7 worked hard. has skills but needs to not over do it

subs

Gallagher - 7 had a good shot and another one that he didn't hit well enough

Evans - 7 Gave us that class in midfield and pass it sensible. bring him on change the game for me and its a shame he cant play more games than he does

Brown - no time to make an impact

Nyambe's crap !!!! let's hope Conning can move him on out of the club asap as he's had since the start of last season to nail the full back spot that nobodyseems competent of filling other tHan Ben Marshall.

Nyambe out along with Coyle and Venkys !

get it a rest Jal. You didn't watch the game. Nyambe did well but Coyle took him off when he was getting nervous and he is still young. He will become a decent/good player for this club if people get off his back

Marshall? you must be having a laugh. time to get rid for Mr. Bad attitude.

Good to hear that Steele has had a decent game as for JLOWE what a shame there are rumours behind the scenes of the club willing to take a paltry 180k for Joe Rankin Costello whilst JLOWE runs around pretending to be a footballer killing Rovers supporters dreams.

Non leagues beckon for Jason Lowe.

What rumours? from where?

You can kid yourselves !

Really? give it a rest. He is 19 years old. plenty of potential to work with. You aren't the finishing article but you seem to have grudge against him cos of his agent. I think you are upset cos he isn't with your agency Mr. Agent

Glen Mullan, look after your health 1st before anything that is most important and your family. That's is the most important thing in Life. You have done your part Protest wise. time to look after number 1 Glen.

You are missing the point mate.

I don't think anyone is saying he's the finished article. But in the absence of several key defenders he's been an option. He will make mistakes, didn't you when you first started work?

I saw him at Leeds in the EFL Cup and he actually played pretty well in the centre of defence against a useful Leeds side.

Why spoil an excellent result by having a pop at individual players?

That's Jal for you

Archived