BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QPR game

Mercer

I listened on QPR Player. They criticised their team in no uncertain terms saying it was an inept performance - which I'm not sure is allowed on Rovers Player. Though it was probably more due to them being the typical Southern types where not whining is impossible if they don't get their own way - rather like Brexit.

Quote of the match was near the end; "There's a poisonous backdrop to this game, you can see more of the ROVERS letters than fans".

I hate QPR so this was a great victory - albeit a bit lucky. I can't remember too many chances. But a lifeline non the less as with the other results going against us it would have started to look a bit grim.

I won't be listening to Coyle's post match BS though.

Onto the Rugby . . . .

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, islander200 said:

Next weekend is massive,Burton away to Brighton and Bristol city away to Derby.Three points against Rotherham will most likely see us out the bottom 3 with still having a game in hand over Burton

Have Wigan a game in hand against us still?

Just now, LewisF said:

Have Wigan a game in hand against us still?

Yes at home to Norwich on Tuesday and then away to Fulham on Saturday,can't see them getting 6 points from those two matches,we are 3 points ahead of Wigan at the moment.Norwich are more than capable of at least drawing with Wigan on Tuesday and I'd fancy Fulham to beat them at home

• Backroom
18 minutes ago, Tom said:

A needed win but it's a gut punch when we win and end up no better off, Burton and Bristol both have their tails up now fancy them both to put a run together 

Bristol City's next games are Derby, Leeds, Fulham, Newcastle,  and Aston Villa. 

Can't see them getting much of a run out of that. 4 out of the 5 are away i think too. Awful run of fixtures.  

I think Bristol are down with Rotherham and we're all scrapping over one last relegation place. 

A win next week and things could be looking hopeful at last. 

Just now, 4000Holes said:

Just, very briefly, seen on twitter that the evil one was there today.  Tell me that is not right because Steve K being anywhere near our football club would be the final straw.  Already can't take much more.

Maybe he was taking his dog out?

Image result for invisible dog lead

Just, very briefly, seen on twitter that the evil one was there today.  Tell me that is not right because Steve K being anywhere near our football club would be the final straw.  Already can't take much more.

Surely not. If he's allowed anywhere near Blackburn never mind Ewood it's game over they've won. 

He might be in the Whalley Arms about now, or maybe not.

Well done Rovers, that was a match where the result was more important than the game.

Thought Lowe did ok at LB and Nyambe is getting better at RB.

Don't like Lenihan at CH, prefer Greer and Mulgrew.

Conway is a shadow of his former self and should not start a game before Mahoney on that showing.

Bennett did a lot of running as did the frustrating Feeney.

Graham was poor and Gally was the pick of the forward.

Well done Marvin, he has that bit of class we so badly miss.

Well done to the crowd, plenty of Coyle stick towards the end.

Just now, tomphil said:

A million pound home grown compo will be the reason he's suddenly involved then.

Your joking we only paid 50k two/three years ago and after 5 games what do you expect? Training costs for what? 5 games hmm 150k?

Another Marsh/Hoillett situation "He's ready to sign" etc

13 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Tell you what, BBE Lower towards JW was pretty vociferous with 'Coyle Out', 'Owen Coyle you're taking us down' and '@#/? off Coyle' all getting chanted even after our goal.

Personally, I was furious with Coyle. This win won't change that. 

Mahoney needs to be starting.

Just now, Jock said:

Talk of an outburst from Coyle towards the Blackburn End after we scored. Along the lines of ' take that you f______ barstewads'. I don't know if this in accurate as I wasn't there.

It's barely got a mention on here but Coyle had his big fall out with the Rovers faithful today.

He got up to have one of his usual schreeches at the players and was roundly booed by the BBE. He turned to them and from where I was he looked to say "ah shut up" in a bit of a temper.

He then got a loud rendition of "Owen Coyle, he's taking us down" and "Coyle Out".

We scored and he clearly reacted at the fans including those in the family stand. My lad who had gone down to the dugout area DEFINITELY heard him refer to Rovers fans as "b@st@rds". The dingle mask slipping? Either way this guy should not be in charge at this club. A manager with a modicum of a clue what he was doing would be midtable with these players. What is it with Venkys and crap managers?

Someone has posted on TheRovers Facebook page that they had a conversation with Senior and he came across as having a plan and Venkys backing but talk is cheap, actions to date have proven all of the talk as bluff and lies. We shall see but I'm expecting more of the same.

Archived