SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] QPR game

Mercer

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

A needed win but it's a gut punch when we win and end up no better off, Burton and Bristol both have their tails up now fancy them both to put a run together 

Typical, only the second game of the season at Ewood I've missed and we bloody win!! Much needed with Burton and Bristol City winning. That game away at Burton at the end of this month could be the decider on whether or not we stay up. Huge game that one. Those who went today, how was the game/performance?

Toss up this morning as to whether I went to the match or took the wife shopping.  The fine and sunny weather forecast decided it and went walking and shopping Yorkshire way.

We sounded desperate today according to some texts I had but a much needed three points.  Pity both Bristol City and Burton also notched wins.

Coyley and the lads will be bouncing after that win and we must be red hot favourites to go and hammer the final nail in Rotherham's coffin next Saturday.

Onwards and upwards !

Just now, Mercerman said:

Toss up this morning as to whether I went to the match or took the wife shopping.  The fine and sunny weather forecast decided it and went walking and shopping Yorkshire way.

We sounded desperate today according to some texts I had but a much needed three points.  Pity both Bristol City and Burton also notched wins.

Coyley and the lads will be bouncing after that win and we must be red hot favourites to go and hammer the final nail in Rotherham's coffin next Saturday.

Onwards and upwards !

Much more likely Rotherham put another nail in our coffin

• Backroom

Tell you what, BBE Lower towards JW was pretty vociferous with 'Coyle Out', 'Owen Coyle you're taking us down' and '@#/? off Coyle' all getting chanted even after our goal.

Personally, I was furious with Coyle. This win won't change that. 

Mahoney needs to be starting.

Just now, Mercerman said:

Onwards and upwards !

Please God never use the phrase "Coyley and the lads" EVER EVER EVER AGAIN 

Archived