BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Owl in peace

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, philipl said:

Reading some of these posts on this thread is like reading the learned articles Harvard professors wrote advising Trump what to do...

Folks, they are as thick as pig shit. 

... and this is the kind, generous, ignoring the evidence of our own eyes and ears, non-criminal allegations, we love you Big Barry version...

As someone who went to Harvard I agree.

it was on a week long course B)

Just now, broadsword said:

But if they did that, we would be relegated.

Oh.

I see.

Not sure I can take much more, Bryan.

It's not been fun for a while now but it's been even more not fun recently. :(

• Backroom

It's a classic relegation story, terrible 90% of the time and unlucky the other 10%

There really isn't a silver lining or a glimmer of hope as it stands.

With 15 to play a manager change could see an upturn but we won't even roll that dice, they have rhe perfect man in for the job being done.

Just now, Stuart said:

Not sure I can take much more, Bryan.

It's not been fun for a while now but it's been even more not fun recently. :(

I was saying to another board member recently, I'd rather we didn't exist any more than go through this.

I know it's a crazy thing to say, but I think we're slowly dying anyway.

The situation is unprecedented and far too painful.

Just now, Irishrover213 said:

Your right Jim he said it at fans forum he was"interviewed" by 2 Indian gentlemen. 

Was it the case they had their appointment in June cheston went on holidays came back and Coyle was appointed 

I was told that Terms were agreed with Warnock and he was set to sign here. Was in the hotel room. Then Coyle got appoint within 2 or 3 days of that

Just seen the goals and it looked to me like Gallagher was picking Sasso up for the first goal and lost him. He was off the pitch when Sasso had a free header for the second. If that is the case why weren't we organised and designated markers utilised. Could well be another Coil masterpiece.

Just seen the "push" on the ref by Akpan. Now obviously you should never put your hands on a referee but that's literally all he did. The ref looked like he wanted to throw himself to the ground and at the last minute thought better of it!

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I was told that Terms were agreed with Warnock and he was set to sign here. Was in the hotel room. Then Coyle got appoint within 2 or 3 days of that

Anither one who you scoffed at when he was mentioned to replace Bowyer.  Now you advocate him.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Sounds like we were genuinely unlucky with the Emnes shot and the disallowed goal. Coyle will no doubt concentrate on that.

Elsewhere Lambert still screwing us over and he's not even here any more. At least they're getting sucked back into it. Trouble is it would probably take us until Christmas to get 2 more wins under Coyle.

Why do you hate Lambert so much?On another thread you blame him for leaving us with 1 striker?He only sold Rhodes

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Come on Chaddy behave. Im reading the comments to Kamy's  tweets and I'm watching the twitter conversation your currently having.

You were 'told' by someone who said he heard Nixon say it on radio lancs. You weren't even told this one from the Tubster directly!

Well that was close.  Expected a tonking tonight.

Quickly caught up with events and feels like we will never stop hearing about the disallowed goal.  It's b o l l o c k s and irrelevant - remember QPR just two games ago !

Coyle off the team bus and making his own way home tonight ?

Just now, Leavers Pies said:

Anither one who you scoffed at when he was mentioned to replace Bowyer.  Now you advocate him.

I wanted Grayson or Monk. But lets going over the same thing over and over again.

I wasn't picking the manager was I tho? I am Rovers fan not on the Board FFS.

People to blame are Venkys, Pasha and Cheston

• Backroom
Just now, Hasta said:

Andy Bayes says Emnes shot which hit the bar was well over the line, Akpans disallowed goal hit his chest and Sam Gallagher needed 12 stitches in his leg.

And as someone replied - it means another easy post match interview for him.

Nobody has made him squirm or put hard questions to him, the goalposts just moved in his favour each passing week.

The latest is we were left with a team that nearly finished 21st if we didn't win some games and survival would be an achievement. 

Next it will be staying above Rotherham is a good feat.

The whole thing stinks the fans have no allies and we can't even be on the same side.

A corrupt slide into oblivion beckons, some saw it instantly, some of us tried to deny it for a while - sorry for ever doubting by the way, and some still won't see it.

• Backroom

Akpan just tweeted this and got himself a few extra games off - bringing the game into disrepute no doubt:

'Poor decision and even more embarrassing stumble.'

Archived