BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Owl in peace

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of how poor the decision was there can't be any intimidation of the ref.

Bet Coyle mentions the disallowed goal loads bit can't remember him mentioning the QPR one.

It's criminal - probably literally - that he's still safe in his job. Still feel we'll scrape above Bristol and Burton and be safe though despite Coyle's cluelessness.

Just now, Tom said:

It's a fair cop but it literally is fingertips on him rather than a push 

He's running back from 'scoring' and almost can't stop himself. He apologises the second he touches him.

I should be fuming with a late disallowed equalising goal but I just feel kind of "meh"

Sounds like we were genuinely unlucky with the Emnes shot and the disallowed goal. Coyle will no doubt concentrate on that.

Elsewhere Lambert still screwing us over and he's not even here any more. At least they're getting sucked back into it. Trouble is it would probably take us until Christmas to get 2 more wins under Coyle.

Just now, Blue blood said:

Regardless of how poor the decision was there can't be any intimidation of the ref.

Bet Coyle mentions the disallowed goal loads bit can't remember him mentioning the QPR one.

It's criminal - probably literally - that he's still safe in his job. Still feel we'll scrape above Bristol and Burton and be safe though despite Coyle's cluelessness.

I think we will creep ahead of those 2 as well. Just about.

What a crap evening of football. Expected to lose to Wedsnesday but aside from Leeds beating Bristol it's a big minus - and even they are three points and nine goals better off.

Just call the season off now and put us out of our misery.

Just now, philipl said:

A serious post besides wishing all my fans (and you know who you are Al et al) a wonderful Valentines Night

MoM Jordan Rhodes for loyalty beyond the cause of wallet for his inept performance and undying loyalty to the blue and white halves.  

I was going to say. We really should have got a result against the 10 men.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Games are ticking on and there's no sign of results improving. I cannot see us getting out of the bottom 3 and could well end up second bottom. 

We will. Been predicting a 2nd bottom finish for ages. Even when Wigan we're miles behind

Just now, den said:

There might be an argument for bad luck tonight, but once again we conceded two. It's the consistent conceding of goals that's killing us. That's the truth Owen.

Yep. Apparently the Wednesday centre half had scored only 4 career goals before tonight. We roll into town and he bags 2 before half time!

Reading some of these posts on this thread is like reading the learned articles Harvard professors wrote advising Trump what to do...

Folks, they are as thick as pig shit. 

... and this is the kind, generous, ignoring the evidence of our own eyes and ears, non-criminal allegations, we love you Big Barry version...

Just now, Stuart said:

What a crap evening of football. Expected to lose to Wedsnesday but aside from Leeds beating Bristol it's a big minus - and even they are three points and nine goals better off.

Just call the season off now and put us out of our misery.

But if they did that, we would be relegated.

Oh.

I see.

Archived