BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Celebrity Deaths

• Backroom

"A man drives down a country lane and runs over a cockerel. He knocks at a nearby farmhouse door and a woman answers.

"'I appear to have killed your cockerel,' he says. 'I'd like to replace it.' The woman replies: 'Please yourself - the hens are round the back.'"

A woman walks into a pet shop. "I would like to buy that parrot you have in the window. How much is it?"

"£5 madam."

"£5! That's cheap. What's wrong with it?"

"Well, it used to live in a brothel so I'm afraid it knows quite a lot of bad language".

The woman thinks about it for a while and then says, "well, for £5 I'll take it".

She gets it home and takes the cover off the cage. The parrot immediately says "You're new, a bit old but quite good looking".

Her daughter comes in and the parrot says "You're new as well, very nice, you'll do well".

Her husband walks in and the parrot says "Hello again Derek".

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RIP June Brown, aka Dot Cotton, at the grand old age of 95. Very rare that nobody has a bad word to say about someone, but literally everybody says she was an amazing woman and a fierce defender of civil liberties, as well as a fine actress.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://news.sky.com/story/sylvia-lancaster-mother-of-20-year-old-sophie-who-was-murdered-for-dressing-as-a-goth-dies-suddenly-12588883

Not a celebrity in the true meaning but a lady who fought for what is right and just after her daughter was literally kicked to death in Bacup. I saw several documentaries and dramas and her courage and determination was terrific.

RIP Mrs Lancaster.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, arbitro said:

https://news.sky.com/story/sylvia-lancaster-mother-of-20-year-old-sophie-who-was-murdered-for-dressing-as-a-goth-dies-suddenly-12588883

Not a celebrity in the true meaning but a lady who fought for what is right and just after her daughter was literally kicked to death in Bacup. I saw several documentaries and dramas and her courage and determination was terrific.

RIP Mrs Lancaster.

That's awful news Tony, and no doubt her health wasn't helped by the reporting of her daughter's brutal killer's imp[ending release after serving a 5 minute sentence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oldjamfan1 said:

That's awful news Tony, and no doubt her health wasn't helped by the reporting of her daughter's brutal killer's imp[ending release after serving a 5 minute sentence.

I remember watching the trial updates every day Andy and seeing what those horrible little t***s did subsequent documentaries left a profound impression on me about intolerance and hate. I recall Mrs Lancaster saying she thought they did it because they were jealous as Sophie and her boyfriend were different, not the cloned, tracksuited, baseball cap wearing her killers were.