BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oxford Utd at home

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player play a week after missing a game through injury. You were right all along....

How did this happen when our manager said there was no chance that they would be fit? Oh darn he didn’t say that did he? Smile Stuart it’s a good day for us regardless of a result, you can save your Tony out banner until he loses his first Championship game (that’s tongue in cheek mate). 

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

I hope Nyambe is fully fit, for his own sake.

I expect JAL is pleased

Good team selected and Rovers to win the game and Title.

Hi ARA, have you any solution to replace ifollow to watch or listen to tonights game?

9 minutes ago, imy9 said:

How did this happen when our manager said there was no chance that they would be fit? Oh darn he didn’t say that did he? Smile Stuart it’s a good day for us regardless of a result, you can save your Tony out banner until he loses his first Championship game (that’s tongue in cheek mate). 

He wasn’t meant to be fit for today.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Not found anything yet:mellow:

Me neither. Even the bloody radio is only offering The Women's FA Cup Final, Southampton v Everton and egg chasing. :(

It's looking like we'll just have to get p155ed and rely on BRFCS for updates! 

COYB!!

in the DARWEN END

it's bouncing

the announcement that some BEAN counter has finished what is a great place to support the lads has taken the shine off.

Looks like a full stadium and a beautiful day out there, hope everyone in Blackburn has an enjoyable afternoon today and we have a good win to celebrate at the end of it.

Can't see Wigan losing unfortunately, but stranger things have happened.

Archived