BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham Away

I've had enough of Raya for the time being. Need to desperately bring in a keeper, lad is simply not good enough I'm afraid. He might have a future for us but not right now, he's not up to it. If it's not him costing us goals it's the back 4. 

That's our season summed up but we say this every f*cking week. Soft as shite. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Husky said:

Lol. Rovers serving up a Mowbray special.

A staple of the Mowbray era I'm afraid. Anyone who is happy to give him another ten transfer windows or whatever simply can't complain when this happens. It's been two years, it ain't changing no matter how many more Ben Brereton's Tony is allowed to bring in this summer.

• Like 1

Just now, Neal said:

I've had enough of Raya for the time being. Need to desperately bring in a keeper, lad is simply not good enough I'm afraid. He might have a future for us but not right now, he's not up to it. If it's not him costing us goals it's the back 4. 

That's our season summed up but we say this every f*cking week. Soft as shite. 

It is demoralizing. We know the script and have literally thrown points away time after time.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Didn't bother with any more subs....

Must have shrugged and been happy with it.

You’d have though after getting an 83rd minute goal would have been a good time to make a change to kill the momentum?

He must only make changes when he gets mad.

• Like 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Certainly not 10. 3 max, which is a lot 

Think your focusing on the obvious errors, there a lot more of his game that causes goals conceded. Distribution, being the main one.

Edited by AAK