BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rangers fan here

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

If this is what we will be seeing against charlton then I will be extremely peed off. Evans over Travis? Only pre seasons but come off it Mowbray.

IMG_2639.PNG

I'd think it's more to do with getting minutes in for those players. 

Downing, Johnson, Evan's, Mulgrew haven't featured a great deal in the pre season games so far I don't think.

• Like 4

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

Are you actually serious? Evans is part of our squad and thus will require game time in pre season. Ffs support the team

Making a comment about a player I would agree shouldnt be starting for us this season on an internet forum is neither supporting the team nor not supporting the team.

• Like 3

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Making a comment about a player I would agree shouldnt be starting for us this season on an internet forum is neither supporting the team nor not supporting the team.

Correct its just moaning for the sake of moaning and sounding stupid tbh. If you dropped your dinner tonight you would somehow manage to blame smallwood and Evans. 

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Think apart from a new keeper that will be our starting lineup against Charlton.

I think you are absolutely correct, but I couldn’t bring myself to press the like button.

I honestly don’t think there is a worse back 5 than that in the Championship, so a new keeper needs to be a good one.

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

Correct its just moaning for the sake of moaning and sounding stupid tbh. If you dropped your dinner tonight you would somehow manage to blame smallwood and Evans. 

Its not, in fact im fed up of a growing trend of posts such as your earlier one, as @Mattyblue sums up "moaning about moaning" unwilling to tolerate any criticism, no matter how constructive or realistic. Whether it makes

My opinion on Evans is that he has a part to play but I'd be very dissapointed if he started the season over Travis. (or Johnson) Smallwood I think should be moved on, but is not playing today.

• Like 1