BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

DANIEL AYALA

Neal

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Ayala still unavailable and will not be ready for Blackpool.

Hasn't spring arrived yet?

In name only, the weather is absolutely trash and shows no sign of changing any time soon. Although we were supposed to be getting a heatwave in April 🤷

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’d release him this summer. His attitude stinks.

Yep. I don’t believe the half of what Mowbray says but I absolutely do when he says that the medics told him that Ayala was fit, but Daniel disagreed with them and said he wasn’t. That was about 3 months ago now!

4 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yep. I don’t believe the half of what Mowbray says but I absolutely do when he says that the medics told him that Ayala was fit, but Daniel disagreed with them and said he wasn’t. That was about 3 months ago now!

All aboard the Ayala gravy train

I don't know about paying him off that'll waste half the summer budget !

Better to get 3 good months out of him early next season and get some points on the board before he cries off again.

Likely no Lenihen, no Van Hecke, no Nyambe

We'll need him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I don't know about paying him off that'll waste half the summer budget !

Better to get 3 good months out of him early next season and get some points on the board before he cries off again.

Likely no Lenihen, no Van Hecke, no Nyambe

We'll need him.

We need him now, where is he ?

• Like 1

He's alright when he plays but a) is made of Weetabix and b) even if he is considered to be fit, just doesn't seem bothered about wanting to play. 

Going to Saudi Arabia and earning a decent whack while playing the odd game here and there would have suited him down to the ground. 

• Like 1

Chapman ... strange saga.

Smallwood ... allowed to sit on his contract for 12 months and do nothing.

Pears....paying 400k for that.

Ayala.... say no more.

It's almost like someone is taking the piss out of this club again i wonder what the connection is.  

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

Ayala.... say no more.

It's almost like someone is taking the piss out of this club again i wonder what the connection is.  

Gladwin was another strange one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tomphil said:

Ayala.... say no more.

And hedges 

2 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

And hedges 

I missed Downing off but i was thinking more about the ex Boro boys who pass through this way under Mowbray. There has been something odd with each one of them when you look at them in isolation.

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

I missed Downing off but i was thinking more about the ex Boro boys who pass through this way under Mowbray. There has been something odd with each one of them when you look at them in isolation.

Yeah I agree. I just thought I’d throw hedges in aswell as it has connections to his brother, he was coming on a free, a fee was paid and he has barely even played, even though we have had an injury crisis. Even today the appearance had a whiff of appearance bonus and doing favours rather than what was needed. Literally nothing has changed since the day the rats flew over from india. Tony was just easier to stomach and appealed to the northern working classes until his media comments exposed him. All the waggott and Venus links from Coventry, The training ground shenanigans, It’s just the same shit and lies packaged more neatly and clever and they have got away with it in the grand scheme because it isn’t as blatant at myles fucking Anderson being Maldini. I’m sick of this shit along with the absolute mismanaged predictable disaster class we witness on the pitch week in week out . Sorry for the language but there is no other way to express my feelings after today. I’m completely fucked off with the whole shit show from top to bottom and If tony or swag get a new contract I’m seriously contemplating not renewing and it kills me to even admit to myself I’m thinking it. I love my club and hate what it is in equal measure and it’s driving me insane

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Yeah I agree. I just thought I’d throw hedges in aswell as it has connections to his brother, he was coming on a free, a fee was paid and he has barely played even played even though we have had an injury crisis. Even today the appearance had a whiff of appearance bonus and doing favours rather than what was needed. Literally nothing has changed since the day the rats flew over from india. Tony was just easier to stomach and appealed to the northern working classes until his media comments exposed him. All the waggott and Venus links from Coventry. It’s just the same shit and lies packaged more neatly and clever and they have got away with it in the grand scheme because it isn’t as blatant at myles fucking Anderson being Maldini. I’m sick of this shit along with the absolute mismanaged predictable disaster class we witness on the pitch week in week out . Sorry for the language but there is no other way to express my feelings after today. I’m completely fucked off with the whole shit show from top to bottom and If tony or swag get a new contract I’m seriously contemplating not renewing and it kills me to even admit to myself I’m thinking it. I love my club and hate what it is in equal measure and it’s driving me insane

I'm the same mate i'm more disillusioned today than even after the Fulham debacle because that was just one of those nights but they are a class side.

Today was just dire i cannot fathom how a team in our position can turn in such a lazy uninspired effortless shit show. And how the manager can just shrug his shoulders and brush it off after standing there with his hands in his pockets for 80 or the 90+ mins.

Non of them really wanted it today not one of them his blaze' dour attitude has finally rubbed off on this young usually energetic driven team.

Embarrassing but who does he answer to ?   No one and that's been the problem here for the past 3 seasons now, all too easy and too comfortable.  I'd rather the guy had fecked off after Fulham and we'd spent the rest of the season with a new guy consolidating ready to have a go next season. 

It is beyond disappointing but entirely predictable.

• Like 7