BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Birmingham - Away, Sat 2nd Jan

I think today goes down as the worst back 4 the club has ever started. Certainly in my memory.  We’ve had a couple of duff players (some mentioned above) together at once but not 3 dreadful ones and Lenihan with no form.

I think in 10 20 years time when there’s  another crap back 4. Folk should go back and compare it to this one

Edited by matt83

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

I think today goes down as the worst back 4 the club has ever started. We’ve had a couple of duff players (some mentioned above) together at once but not 3 dreadful ones and Lenihan with no form.

I think in 10 20 years time when there’s  another crap back 4. Folk should go back and compare it to this one

I will leave my judgement of the back four until after the game.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, USABlue said:

An observation on Armstrong, maybe I am reading more into it than what is really was.

We have all noticed.Arma's.reluctance.to pass.  He has purposely overlooked Gally and perhaps even more often Brereton.  Even in biildnups I have witnessed him clearly ignore Ben when the pass was on.

Now,nhaving witnessed this frequently I found it interesting that when Dack first returned.comimg on as sub he passed to him wheever he had the chance, is there something to that?  Has he issues with Gally.and Big Ben?  Anyone else notice this.

Yes

8 minutes ago, Hasta said:

You don't think Holtby and Johnson have done enough, but you think Bell has?

I think Bells a handy back up left back and should be ahead of Douglas. Certainly to be improved upon.

Johnson will be 33 this summer heading 34. Big wages which I’m sure we can put to better uses.

Holtby he can play but dosent do it often enough and the wages dilemma

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I have 2 feelings about this game..I think Mowbray is gonna play a real unexpected team. Something like Dack false 9 , Armstrong on the right, Brereton left and Elliott midfield with Davenport and Downing. 

Secondly that we will only draw this 

2-2 

Close enough. 

Hopefully I'm wrong on the score and we win 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Well Mowbray trusted Williams rather than his physios and look how that ended up, Bigdogg.

Not all injuries are the same. The Williams one was strange, but he was ok for what, 85 minutes? 

Williams is constantly injured anyway. 

I doubt anymore chance than usual are been taken with Travis. We have zero idea about his rehabilitation.