Jump to content

Brockhall STC - planning permission application ?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Go full Brentford and scrap the Academy

Mowbray was anti Academy when he first came to us. Therefore a small stretch says Maggot and Venus are the same. They run this shitshow.

"Maggot"

That's perfect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's reassuring to know we still have fans who care and put some pressure on Waggott and Co in various ways. Even a post on this message board will have helped so nobody should underestimate their inv

Joe, I mean this will all due respect, but Jack’s legacy isn’t Rovers winning the league. I would assume you’re too young to really remember what Jack did? Jacks legacy is putting Blackburn on th

With respect, you are talking absolute rubbish on this point and imo being extremely disrespectful to Jack Walker. I hope my post doesn't send you scurrying off to the moderators to complain as I woul

Posted Images

There are times in life where you watch a car crash unfolding and there is nothing you can do about it. Once that centre has gone on the whim of Mowbray Who has been criticising the facility at brockhall ( which have been good enough for every other manager except this arrogant arsehole) to make this sale look for genuine football reasons. 

Strange coventrys facilities where also a problem must just be waggot Venus and Mowbray who always have problems that require a sale.

im reaching a point where a think these are has bad a bunch has the Keane crew just better at hiding it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to referee regularly down at the Academy complex a few years ago, and whilst the set up was certainly a massive step up from training down Pleasington, it was (is) only just above the standard of QEGS set up on Pleckgate Road.

There is the small consideration of the time-lag between closing / demolishing the existing Senior Training centre at the front of Brockhall, and the planning process / approval / ground clearance / build / commissioning and occupation of a new facility on the site of the existing Academy. That, in itself, would take a considerable amount of time to achieve, during which time the club might have no ready alternative for training either the senior or academy players. I mean, where would they all train? Gawthorpe????????? I think not!

Forgive my cynicism, but this sniff of a plan for obliterating Jacks Legacy in the Senior Training Centre sounds to me like the herald of the END OF DAYS for our once proud club. If it isn't that, then why the feck hasn't the club engaged with its stakeholders properly to set out it's vision for the future..?

Venkys have always been deluded, and possibly cheated on by the scum who stole our club. Here is more evidence that the deception, lies and painful fleecing of Jack's (i.e. OUR!!) proud football club goes on to this day.

See you down Pleasington folks.giphy.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mercer said:

Sharpe is on it:

 

Rich Sharpe @richsharpe89 3h

Replying to

@pmall1

no, but on my radar now so will check it out. Literally could be anything from taking down a tree to work on the buildings.

 

IMO, Chamberlainesque !!!

He did tweet a few minutes later that he'd read the document in full and realised there was mors to it. Let's play fair! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we’ve been informed repeatedly that the owners are no longer badly advised and only want the best for the club, so surely these plans are theirs alone, will only be for our benefit and there’s certainly no nefarious property developers within the camp taking advantage of a neglected business ..

Link to post
Share on other sites

What is even worse than these underhand attempts to sell off the crown jewels is the fact that there are already, before the club has responded and tried to sell it, many people online saying it is understandable, necessary or a positive. Apparently it is Mowbray's idea. I thought he was manager (hopefully not much longer) of the first team, not running the club so why is he involved in this sort of plan.

The only positive to Venkys ownership to date is that they haven't sold off our great infrastructure. Looks like that will change thanks to the Mowbray-Waggott-Venus crew.

They weren't enough for Coventry. They aren't good enough for Blackburn Rovers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick question for people in the know - how large is the Brockhall complex - is there any existing land not actually used - would it be possible to sell off part of the land and consolidate to a smaller foot print while keeping a state of the art academy - how much would the sale potentially generate ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JHRover said:

What is even worse than these underhand attempts to sell off the crown jewels is the fact that there are already, before the club has responded and tried to sell it, many people online saying it is understandable, necessary or a positive. Apparently it is Mowbray's idea. I thought he was manager (hopefully not much longer) of the first team, not running the club so why is he involved in this sort of plan.

The only positive to Venkys ownership to date is that they haven't sold off our great infrastructure. Looks like that will change thanks to the Mowbray-Waggott-Venus crew.

They weren't enough for Coventry. They aren't good enough for Blackburn Rovers.

If true it confirms my long held belief that Mowbray is a dishonest reptile and here for the duration.

He thinks he owns us.

As far as his personal supporters are concerned whether Rovers fans or not they can go FUCK themselves.

Someone with the ability to do so needs to do a forensic on this and see who benefits.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

A quick question for people in the know - how large is the Brockhall complex - is there any existing land not actually used - would it be possible to sell off part of the land and consolidate to a smaller foot print while keeping a state of the art academy - how much would the sale potentially generate ?

That question is ready made spin for the club. They will be taking notes reading this thread, ready for the statement which will be brought forward now this is out, probably sooner then they were expecting. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After the last decade I chose to think the worst of the club in all areas and will do so until see evidence to the contrary. But playing devils advocate if there’s nothing in this. (There seems to be 2 separate planning applications in contradicting each other). This is not the time for miscommunications or no communication.

Rovers are authors of their own demise. The club is so very poorly run. If there is nothing in it a tiny statement about plans would have cut this dead. But as usual the fans are treated like mushrooms-kept in the dark and fed shit. 

I think they have an arrogance of who the hell are the fans to want to know our plans. Whether that’s turning the academy into a housing estate or putting up a fence.

* If only there was an employee on £300,000 who could foresee these things.

Edited by matt83
Link to post
Share on other sites

The plans don't contradict each other. The first plan is for 170 housing units along with other things on the existing Senior Training site. The second plan is to rebuild the lower academy site to house everything in one place. They make sense as two applications and are consistent with comments Waggott made previously about having one site rather than two.

They will come up with all sorts to try and sell this to the fans. 

They'll roll Mowbray out to do his bit for the cameras as they have at past consultation meetings hoping his ramblings will have people eating out of their hands. Hopefully that old trick will have run out of steam now people are tiring of his drivel.

They'll blame coronavirus.

They'll try to argue it will be better for the team/club/academy to be all under one roof.

They'll claim the new facilities will be better than the existing ones (they won't be better than what Jack built) and will suggest that the cash raised will enable further investment in the club moving forward (it won't)

If Venkys can't fund us as we are they should leave. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

A quick question for people in the know - how large is the Brockhall complex - is there any existing land not actually used - would it be possible to sell off part of the land and consolidate to a smaller foot print while keeping a state of the art academy - how much would the sale potentially generate ?

The trees top left are on the river bank. Scale shown bottom right.

I do not know who owns surrounding small fields between JTC and river.

Not much room to build a fully functional STC/JTC big enough to house ALL teams and buildings/carpark etc etc. IMO.

Capture1.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JHRover said:

They make sense as two applications and are consistent with comments Waggott made previously about having one site rather than two.

When has Waggott made these sort of comments? 

3 minutes ago, JHRover said:

They'll roll Mowbray out to do his bit for the cameras as

Mowbray shouldn't be part of any of this. He is football manager not in charge of business of the club. 

 

4 minutes ago, JHRover said:

They'll claim the new facilities will be better than the existing ones (they won't be better than what Jack built) and will suggest that the cash raised will enable further investment in the club moving forward (it won't)

Well.it going to be hell of a project to get done and will take alot of time. 

The club should have spoken to fans before these applicants went in

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

The plans don't contradict each other. The first plan is for 170 housing units along with other things on the existing Senior Training site. The second plan is to rebuild the lower academy site to house everything in one place. They make sense as two applications and are consistent with comments Waggott made previously about having one site rather than two.

They will come up with all sorts to try and sell this to the fans. 

They'll roll Mowbray out to do his bit for the cameras as they have at past consultation meetings hoping his ramblings will have people eating out of their hands. Hopefully that old trick will have run out of steam now people are tiring of his drivel.

They'll blame coronavirus.

They'll try to argue it will be better for the team/club/academy to be all under one roof.

They'll claim the new facilities will be better than the existing ones (they won't be better than what Jack built) and will suggest that the cash raised will enable further investment in the club moving forward (it won't)

If Venkys can't fund us as we are they should leave. 

FB will love that. So will some on here.

We have page after page of discussion about Mowbray. He must be pissing himself with laughter.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • J*B unpinned this topic
  • J*B pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.