BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

8 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

How does Brexit impact transfers from Europe (just a thought)

It mean we won't get a load of shit Portuguesers like before, should mean more young english/British players get a chance and the ordinary foreigners stay in their ordinary leagues.  

A good club scouting department will have sussed it by now....whereas down old drizzle lane.....

• Like 2

This isn’t itk or possible news by source but I have had a text from an old pal who is a Peterborough fan and he has said that rumours are around that Rovers are interested in one of their players who isn’t in the starting 11 today. I’ve no idea who it is and what position the player normally operates from.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

This isn’t itk or possible news by source but I have had a text from an old pal who is a Peterborough fan and he has said that rumours are around that Rovers are interested in one of their players who isn’t in the starting 11 today. I’ve no idea who it is and what position the player normally operates from.

Any idea if he was in the starting 11 last week so we can narrow it down 😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

I bet its not Clarke Harris.

20 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Sammie Szmodics is the obvious one missing for them today. Attacking midfielder. Scored 15 goals and got 8 assists from midfield last season. 25 years old. Sounds like he'd be someone we'd be after. Not sure what he's like.

18 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

The commentators just said that Dembele, who was just subbed on, isn't expected to be there for much longer. 

Striker/winger.

• Moderation Lead
8 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

13 goals and 10 assists last season, I think that's why clubs are after him.

Rangers and Celtic also credited with an interest.

Believe his brother plays for Celtic too….

55 minutes ago, JoeH said:

No. The rules are much more complex than this. It’s a points based system based on league, league appearances, cup appearances, continental cup appearances and then international minutes. You need 15 points to get a GBE work permit.

Some players get their work permit based off their league minutes alone. Some play in random leagues that offer little points but they play for the best team in that country who won the title, won the cup and featured in the Europa League, thus get the points

Brentford signed Wissa from Lorient this week. He was on their bench last n8ght

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JHRover said:

You really believe there are 5 or 6 strikers in our sights?

You can believe what you want JH and I will leave it there

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

Second text and he is at the game v Derby is that the player is Dembele who is on the bench. It would seem two clubs are interested with Rovers one of them allegedly 

I would sign him to play one of the wider role in the front 3 but I don't think he is the number 9 striker we need. 

59 minutes ago, RoverKyle said:

Sammie Szmodics is the obvious one missing for them today. Attacking midfielder. Scored 15 goals and got 8 assists from midfield last season. 25 years old. Sounds like he'd be someone we'd be after. Not sure what he's like.

I thought he was more of number 10 player not a striker or wide player. 

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You can believe what you want JH and I will leave it there

I would sign him to play one of the wider role in the front 3 but I don't think he is the number 9 striker we need. 

I thought he was more of number 10 player not a striker or wide player. 

Looks like he's played across the front 3 and deeper. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

Regardless, the person who shared the information has since said that it was Dembele that was mentioned, so it's not him anyway. 

45 minutes ago, RoverKyle said:

Looks like he's played across the front 3 and deeper. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

Regardless, the person who shared the information has since said that it was Dembele that was mentioned, so it's not him anyway. 

He isn't a number 9 striker I would want to replace Armstrong with. But his goals and assists are good enough to score as a squad player. 

on Dembele, he would be able to play wider roles of front 3 or as front 2 but not out and out striker I would want. 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

instead of waiting around for Obafemi who has interested from Fulham and Bournemouth from media reports why don't we move on and look at Toulouse Striker Rhys Healey. Here is his goals from last season. @JoeHDo you have any data on his?

what do people think?

Already mentioned by Roversfan.Looks handy enough

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

instead of waiting around for Obafemi who has interested from Fulham and Bournemouth from media reports why don't we move on and look at Toulouse Striker Rhys Healey. Here is his goals from last season. @JoeHDo you have any data on his?

what do people think?

Has the club been linked to him?