BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

12 hours ago, booth said:

Even if we scraped into the play offs, Tony clearly doesn't do big games.

The playoffs are like cup games and you only have to look at his record in cup games with us to see how it would go ion the playoffs if we remarkably turned things round and scraped into them.

• Like 3

• Backroom
9 minutes ago, Stonesrick said:

Jordan Rhodes scores the 2nd goal for Huddersfield at Middlesbrough after assisting the 1st. He looks a yard quicker, stronger and better in the air than when he left us. 🤔

Amazing to think he scored 83 goals here, he’s scored 31 in the 6 years since he left us! 

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Exactly. We’re better off not making the play offs. We’d only get shown up.

I don't know about shown up but it'd be a massive let down to actually get there after all these years, and our dreams fizzle out like an indoor firework.

14 minutes ago, Nuttall is lost said:

Huddersfield are absolutely useless on the counter.  How many golden chances have they spurned by being way too slow and poor decision making.  Abysmal stuff.   This league really is poor.

How I'd love them to pip Bournemouth though, it'd be amazing after their transfer window shithousery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

If Sheffield utd win rovers will have to win 2 games in their last 3

In what world do you think there’s a scenario where Rovers have to do anything? They’ve been shite since February, this has been on the horizon for months and months. It’s done. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, J*B said:

In what world do you think there’s a scenario where Rovers have to do anything? They’ve been shite since February, this has been on the horizon for months and months. It’s done. 

In no way do I think rovers will win 2 games. I'm just stating a fact. I can't stand the fooker.  I never wanted him in, in the first place 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Looks like Lee Bowyer is close to being sack at Birmingham City and I can see Mowbray going there tbh next season

did`nt he throw the towel in at coventry because it was to far from the mowbray family home,can`t see him going back to the midlands,though to be honest he can go to the bloody artic circle for all i care

• Like 1

Does he sound or act like a man who expect and want to be here? 

You said this last season and he stayed. He's just quite a dour man, this is what he's like and like many managers he gets particularly crabby when he loses matches.

Why do you think he will be at Birmingham when you was saying that you believed rumours that hes agreed to join West Brom and take Lenihan, Nyambe and Rothwell with him?

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

did`nt he throw the towel in at coventry because it was to far from the mowbray family home,can`t see him going back to the midlands,though to be honest he can go to the bloody artic circle for all i care

He throw the towel in here weeks ago

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

You said this last season and he stayed. He's just quite a dour man, this is what he's like and like many managers he gets particularly crabby when he loses matches.

Why do you think he will be at Birmingham when you was saying that you believed rumours that hes agreed to join West Brom and take Lenihan, Nyambe and Rothwell with him?

Never said I ever believed the rumours do I so you are making stuff now again. Maybe actually read what I posted instead of reading what you want 

He wasn't out of contract last season but he is in 10 weeks time. Thank god

Never said I ever believed the rumours do I so you are making stuff now again. Maybe actually read what I posted instead of reading what you want 

He wasn't out of contract last season but he is in 10 weeks time. Thank god

It wouldn't be a surprise if he came back from India with a new contract.