BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

Also, there’s a very good chance they’ll have to try beat Fulham. Should boro win tomorrow and the last day, a draw vs Fulham wouldn’t be good enough for them. Just got to try be in with a chance, we all know we shouldn’t be in this position but we are, can’t do much about it now.

Metropolitan Police have issued an appeal for ten men who went missing for 45 minutes this evening. The men, all dressed in blue and white shirts later mysteriously reappeared and seemed unharmed. A spokesman said "It was almost like they had been abducted by aliens as they disappeared without trace".

Edited by arbitro
  • Like 3

I also think Luton are in for a nervy final day as the poster above does. Win tomorrow and and we could catch them on the final day also. And reading have just been to Sheff United and won too.

6 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Never in our control that. Let’s just win our next 2 and worry about everyone else at full time next Saturday. That’s the message I’d be relaying anyway. 

Fulham are a fucking good team at this level. ‘On the beach’ or not, a big game atmosphere brings big players out of their shells. And man for man they’ll still be better than Sheffield United.

I'd rather finish 9th or 10th now.  Only happy now when he's finally left the building..I'm actually sceptical he's actually leaving the building...something is cooking.

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Also, there’s a very good chance they’ll have to try beat Fulham. Should boro win tomorrow and the last day, a draw vs Fulham wouldn’t be good enough for them. Just got to try be in with a chance, we all know we shouldn’t be in this position but we are, can’t do much about it now.

A draw against Fulham puts us out the picture 

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

A draw against Fulham puts us out the picture 

Us yes, but not boro… if boro win tomorrow Sheffield United will have to try beat fulham. They need 2 points to guarantee finishing above boro as things stand.

Edited by Mellor Rover

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I know but we don't give a shit about boro Sheffield utd or Middlesbrough.  Just joking 

No but what I’m saying is, if boro win tomorrow, a draw isn’t enough for them against sheff United. They’ll have to try win to keep in their own hands. Not a team you want to try be beating and playing expansively against arent fulham!