BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

This wasn’t the game I fancied sheff utd to drop points in… changes nothing for us.

Changes a lot psychologically, means we know anything but a win for us tomorrow and it’s over

If they don’t win we still have a chance if we match their result 

Still time for an unlikely QPR goal 

2 minutes ago, goozburger said:

To put us out of the picture, yes, but 'Boro could still pip them on goal difference if Sheff Utd lose to Fulham and 'Boro win both their remaining games, one of which by two or three goals.

Yes ..sorry i was just on about us .

Boro could also quit easily  still pip them even if Sheff Utd draw with Fulham with two half decent wins.

Edited by HowieFive0

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Changes a lot psychologically, means we know anything but a win for us tomorrow and it’s over

If they don’t win we still have a chance if we match their result 

Still time for an unlikely QPR goal 

Bournemouth was a must win however you want twist it. QPR not up for it.

7 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Sheff Utd win tonight and they only need a point from their last game

Still doesn’t effect us, we need two wins from two.

1 minute ago, Mellor Rover said:

Really doesn’t effect us at all. We have to win our last 2. I’d rather head to Birmingham needing a win than a game against Fulham…

Of course it affects us. If they win tonight they would need a point, (against a team probably with nothing to play for), on their own ground to finish above us.

• Like 4

Just now, martonrover said:

Of course it affects us. If they win tonight they would need a point, (against a team probably with nothing to play for), on their own ground to finish above us.

Means nothing if we don’t win both games. 

2 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Still doesn’t effect us, we need two wins from two.

How can you possibly still be saying that? There’s 5 teams chasing down two spots and Rovers are joint bottom for likelihood. It’s over, it was over months ago. Look forward to the new season. 

• Like 5

Just now, J*B said:

How can you possibly still be saying that? There’s 5 teams chasing down two spots and Rovers are joint bottom for likelihood. It’s over, it was over months ago. Look forward to the new season. 

We needed 2 wins from two before tonight and still do now?

A win tomorrow takes it to the final day. 

Just now, Mellor Rover said:

I admire your attitude. I promise you, we won’t win two games and even if we do, it won’t matter. We missed our chance in March. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, J*B said:

I admire your attitude. I promise you, we won’t win two games and even if we do, it won’t matter. We missed our chance in March. 

Never said we would to be fair. My opinion is we won’t.

Just stating that from our point of view whatever happened tonight changes nothing from our point of view. 

If we wanted 6th, we needed to win both games and we still do. 

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Yes we needed 2 from 2 but we also need this lot to drop points and it would have been preferable had they done that sooner 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yes we needed 2 from 2 but we also need this lot to drop points and it would have been preferable had they done that sooner 

Never in our control that. Let’s just win our next 2 and worry about everyone else at full time next Saturday. That’s the message I’d be relaying anyway. 

Fulham are a fucking good team at this level. ‘On the beach’ or not, a big game atmosphere brings big players out of their shells. And man for man they’ll still be better than Sheffield United.