BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

Already we are behind in the queue, unless we've actually already got someone lined up which I think is very unlikely.

QPR have now made a decision and an announcement and it seems likely they will now be scouring the market, interviewing people and testing the water. Options like Farke will be getting spoken to and be coming off the market.

All good for the 'who will manage us' brigade who will presumably use Venky ineptitude as a reason why we should continue as we are.

I think QPR will move for Gareth Ainsworth tbh. 

18 minutes ago, Mike E said:

He's not my first choice, but he'd be a good 'relieved Venkys didn't go mental' appointment.

who would you class as a  "venkys are mental " appointment,grayson fits the bill,along with darren ferguson,garry megson,shaun maloney,frankie mvavoy are what id`e completely *******  dire appointments😪

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think QPR will move for Gareth Ainsworth tbh. 

Wycombe unbeaten in 11 games, only conceding 4 goals - they’re hitting form at the right time. 
Good chance Ainsworth will be taking them to the playoffs which in a league with some big clubs is another impressive feat. 
Also means he might not want to talk to clubs for a few weeks.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

I'm not sure about that, I don't rate Warburton, seems more like a sideways move to me. I suspect a QPR fan would presumably say the opposite, and a neutral would have them on par, at a guess.

He's only had 2 seasons vs TM's 5. Partway through one of those seasons covid came along which can't have helped. That said I'm remembering the great job he did at Brentford. Perhaps he's a one club wonder.

QPR fans seem to have mixed feelings on it.

Some think he did a good job but they need someone else to get them promoted, some think he wasn't backed to bring in the players he needed and it was the wrong decision.

He's certainly lost more than he's won there but not by much.

Would I prefer him over the HSH cast offs? Yes. Would I prefer someone better? Yes.

Farke or Bilic.

1 hour ago, USABlue said:

So QPR annouce their manager before they play The Blades, does it hurt or help us.  Can't help but feel Hoops are going to coast.  All our rivals seem to have a game against teams already on the beach.

What a pity we couldn’t muster at least indifferent form since February.

As it is, it’s  remarkable that we’re still in with half a chance.