BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Middlesbrough away 28th August

20 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Didn't actually take him out though did he? Agree he is a thug though. 

Yeah, he sort if did, I a little nudge as Dack was going down/ iit if play.  I am convinced withiut the extra impetus from Morsey Dacky does not get hurt so bad up

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I heard him say that in his interview with Radio Lancs. Ayala’s possibly been our best player so far this season and Mowbray comes out with that. If the guy can get a head or a boot on everything that comes his way and can pass it 10 or 15 yards to the nearest blue and white shirt he’ll do for me. Kevin Moran would have had no chance of playing under Mowbray.

or craig short!!!!,ffs tony,just give him one job,to defend,i could`nt care less if he can`t pass water,rio ferdinands and alan hansens don`t come along very often and they don`t play for blackburn when they do🙄

Mowbray is a penny short of a pound.

Ayala is going to have to be immense most weeks unless we want to concede goals for fun.

We are talking about the same Ayala that Mowbray gave a 3 year contract to during a time when we most certainly were trying to be possession based.

The man is a bloody fool.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

We are talking about the same Ayala that Mowbray gave a 3 year contract to during a time when we most certainly were trying to be possession based.

Exactly, what is he thinking spending all that money on a player who doesn’t play his way?

4 hours ago, Wheelton Blue said:

I don't think he's quite given up on his possession based nonsense just yet.

From the LT:

“Ayala was immense, that’s why he’s here, yet it does give us a conundrum of if we want to be more ball possession orientated that’s very difficult with Daniel doing what he does.

Please note Tony:

In our current position we don’t need a ball playing centre half like Alan Hansen or Franz Beckenbauer, we need a John McNamee, Kevin Moran or an Andy Todd!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Stonesrick said:

Please note Tony:

In our current position we don’t need a ball playing centre half like Alan Hansen or Franz Beckenbauer, we need a John McNamee, Kevin Moran or an Andy Todd!

Funny thing about this, is that Tm signed him. Surely you scout this kind of stuff when you want to play a possession game? Now we cant play a possession game because of Ayala - who the mo ron signed!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Ayala is going to have to be immense most weeks unless we want to concede goals for fun.

I'd argue he's more like a pound short of a pound.

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

And yet Mowbray hangs his hat on Lenihan who can't pass water. Mowbray confuses the life out of us, what must it be like to play for him. He has had a go at most styles of play, different formations and tactics in his time here and we still don't have an identity. He is an oddball of a manager.

• Like 3

Another good point yesterday. I was expecting an absolute disaster of a season and I know it's early days but its a case of so far so good as far as I'm concerned.

I'm over for the first time since Preston in Jan 2020, for the Luton and hull games. Is the brown cow still the best bar for a few pre match pints?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

And yet Mowbray hangs his hat on Lenihan who can't pass water. Mowbray confuses the life out of us, what must it be like to play for him. He has had a go at most styles of play, different formations and tactics in his time here and we still don't have an identity. He is an oddball of a manager.

tony has never got his head round the idea of playing to your strengths,in our case that would be 4/5 lads who are extremely quick,he`s got an inflated opinion of his own managerial abilities as well,must be a nightmare to play for with no one actually knowing what their role is

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Another good point yesterday. I was expecting an absolute disaster of a season and I know it's early days but its a case of so far so good as far as I'm concerned.

I'm over for the first time since Preston in Jan 2020, for the Luton and hull games. Is the brown cow still the best bar for a few pre match pints?

Yes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

How do you get access to that?

Highlights are on Sunday Morning and each Championship game from weekend has 15 mins highlights on Channel 403. I don't know if these are accessible if you aren't Sky Sports subscriber tho on the Sky Sports website

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1