BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

9 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

No wonder, he's a crock.🙄 and he's small for a CH

After missing much of the 2019–20 season with an ankle injury requiring an operation, Souttar returned to the team only to tear the achilles in his other leg during a Scottish Cup tie with Rangers in February 2020.[29] Initially fearing his career was over, the recovery took six months.[30] Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Scotland, the 2019–20 Scottish league season was curtailed and Hearts were consequently relegated.[31] Soon after returning to training, Souttar snapped the same achilles tendon that had been injured earlier in 2020.[32]

He's 2 inches taller than Darragh Lenihan.... and significantly more physical than most of the rest of our defenders.

53 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Aye, no wonder Hearts aren't keeping him.

The club couldn't be any more desperately trying to keep him.

2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

He's 2 inches taller than Darragh Lenihan.... and significantly more physical than most of the rest of our defenders.

Course Joe, we believe you.  I'll pass on that thanks. Wiki says he's smaller than Darragh

Edited by Sparks Rover

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Course Joe, we believe you.  I'll pass on that thanks. Wiki says he's smaller than Darragh

Why would I make that up? What purpose would that serve?

8 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Ayala and Souttar...disaster waiting to happen.

The fact you think he's small tells us all we need to know about how much knowledge you have on the player you're calling a crook / disaster waiting to happen. If you'd even seen a picture of him on a football field you wouldn't be calling him small.

Haven't you learned to stop going SO early with your opinions on players. Like when you said John Buckley would never make a football and Stefan Mols was miles ahead of him?

15 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Why have you suddenly popped up on here again? Don't you work in some sort of capacity for a Scottish Club now? 

Was it Hearts? If so you shouldn't really be on here extolling this guy's virtues trying to persuade us the player would be a good fit here if your Club are desperate to keep him.

If it's another Club you're working at, my apologies.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoeH said:

The fact you think he's small tells us all we need to know about how much knowledge you have on the player you're calling a crook / disaster waiting to happen. If you'd even seen a picture of him on a football field you wouldn't be calling him small.

He's 6 foot 1, he's a short arse for a CH

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

you shouldn't really be trying to persuade us the player would be a good fit here.

I'm doing nothing of the sort. What a load of bollocks.

8 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

He's 6 foot 1, he's a short arse for a CH

You've never seen this player and you've already called him a crock of shit, a disaster waiting to happen and a short arse... Baffling.

@RevidgeBlue I haven't once tried to persuade the members of this board that we should be signing a player from the club I work for. I've simply seen him play and find it laughable that someone would call John Souttar, one of the most physical shithouse defenders I've seen this season, a shortarse!

Oh and also denying the false claim by Sparks that the club are actively looking to move him on.

Edited by JoeH

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Stop peddling lies Joe....I said he was a crock.  His last 3 years major injuries prove that.  I have seen him a few times and he's bang average in my opinion.

Okay mate. I clearly know nothing about a player at the club I work for. Apologies for throwing my lack of knowledge on the lad in here!

Just now, Mike E said:

I once remarked to Roy Keane that I thought he'd be taller. From his icy glare, I've never known such genuine fear in my life.

Love that 🤣

8 minutes ago, Mike E said:

I once remarked to Roy Keane that I thought he'd be taller. From his icy glare, I've never known such genuine fear in my life.

Haha....Reminds me of an Evertonian, who told a story about his Dad in the early 70's.

Son and father where on a bus, which had stopped, when they noticed "Liverpool hard-man", Tommy Smith, standing on the pavement on the other side of the bus window. The father banged hard on the window to get Smith's attention and then smashed his fist into his hand, while Smith was looking at them.

I think the lad was relieved, as the bus pulled away.