BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

4 hours ago, david brent said:

I went to the ticket office yesterday to purchase an additional Hull ticket. I was told there have been around 1200 refunded tickets. The original following was 2,900 so at least 1700 still going. Hopefully darrenrover’s 2500 figure is more accurate than the info I was given! 

strange about the 1200 tickets being returned because when I went to get tickets today, I couldn't get an adult ticket and a 16-22 ticket together... 🤷‍♂️  still the most important thing is what happens on the pitch. 

COYB!

1 hour ago, callumrovers said:

Have a horrible feeling about tomorrow night. Hull takeover is supposedly announced tomorrow afternoon and new chairman in attendance. Could and should give them a massive lift. Plus with us having a shocking record when on sky, I have a terrible feeling.

Pretty important that we start putting that to bed over the next few weeks!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, callumrovers said:

Have a horrible feeling about tomorrow night. Hull takeover is supposedly announced tomorrow afternoon and new chairman in attendance. Could and should give them a massive lift. Plus with us having a shocking record when on sky, I have a terrible feeling.

no worries about tommorow night,hull are a bad side,we`ll ease to victory,bigger tests to come starting monday night🙂

So... 

This time tomorrow we could be over the magic 50 point marker. In January, I genuinely feared relegation after selling Armstrong and Losing Elliott. I'm sure I wasn't alone

How different reality is turning to be. Even getting playoffs this year would be a great achievement. Fair play to all involved, including dare I say Mowbray.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Ossydave said:

If Fulham were to lose tonight we could go top, now THAT would be all the motivation we need and another milestone ticked off in this crazy season.

However, they play Birmingham who are beyond dreadful so it's probably another 5 goal+ win for them 😏

Well, you called that right, unfortunately.

On 17/01/2022 at 06:18, Mattyblue said:

Perhaps others aren’t particularly bothered about the £21, have kept hold of the ticket and may/may not travel on the day… which will sound good for us as they will be part of the announced following even if they don’t trap!

That's me.  Forgot all about getting the tickets back.  🤦🏻‍♂️. Can't go though due to work.  I expect many others will be the same.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

That's me.  Forgot all about getting the tickets back.  🤦🏻‍♂️. Can't go though due to work.  I expect many others will be the same.

Yes, hopefully anyone who decides to go on the spur of th moment will know someone who has a spare ticket or two, especially now there are no tickets for sale on the day. 

We should have set up a KC ticket-market....

• Like 1

looking forward to tonight game. My team based on Mowbray pre match comments

Kaminski 

Lenihan Van Hecke Wharton

JRC   Travis   Rothwell   Edun

Buckely

Gallagher Brereton

subs:- Pears Ayala Davenport Johnson Khadra Butterworth Dolan/Markanday 

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Kaminski 

Buckely

Gallagher Brereton

You’d have Gallagher starting Chad? Come on now, stop being silly eh 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Kaminski 

Buckely

Gallagher Brereton

Would be harsh in the extreme to not play Khadra, assuming he's fully fit of course. Other than that I sincerely hope that JRC can come through this. I believe that Lewis-Potter has been playing left wing back for Hull recently, so most of their attack is probably going to come down Rankin-Costello's side. 

52 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Gonna set off for" 'Ull" in a couple of hours.....meeting up with pals from Cheltenham, Colne, Solihull, London, Nottingham, Warrington, Epsom and Santa Monica California. We're all die hard Rovers!

COYB, let's tear a hole in the cheating Tigers tail!

Safe journey Nick - have a great day fella COYB!!

26 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

You’d have Gallagher starting Chad? Come on now, stop being silly eh 

Yes I would. Think we need him to run the channels and close down their back lline plus hold the ball up tonight 

Plus after tonight game we are without Brereton for 2 games whilst he plays for Chile in international games 

7 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

The bigger away support the bigger police bill per game for police outside of the ground 

And that has nothing to do with the fact that before Covid pretty much all clubs offered pay on the day, whilst now many don’t, it is obviously nothing to do with ‘police bills’.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes I would. Think we need him to run the channels and close down their back lline plus hold the ball up tonight 

Plus after tonight game we are without Brereton for 2 games whilst he plays for Chile in international games 

If you're wanting someone to hold the ball up I wouldn't be picking Gallagher!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

May as well put Dolan on to do that. At least he has a finished product on occasion. He’ll close down far better and offer a lot more than Gally imo. 

Gallagher is a bit of a lump it merchant if you ask me. Doesn’t play the type of football that’s made us successful. But if he plays here’s to hoping he proves me wrong !!