BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - Saturday 19th February

4 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

It's heading west to east. Virtually stopped now in Wheelton, so I'd expect the same at Ewood anytime soon.

In Clayton Le Moors right now, the snow is much thinner now. It been melted before the game

2 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Live on Nuttall street and took my son for a walk in it was around Ewood and 1 of groundstaff was outside Said pitch was fine and game going ahead 

Exactly what we thought before the snow happened. The Rovers staff will make sure the surrounding areas around the ground are fine. Blackburn council should be making sure the roads around the ground are fine

Just now, Gav said:

Those soft southern fairies won't like this Northern weather.

Rovers 2 Soft Southern Fairies 0 

Millwall won't like these conditions at all

If its off for snow it generally safety on the roads and the surrounding areas. Never because of the immediate area around the ground and the pitch. If traffic is moving its not an issue but if cars aren't getting up Cravens / Livesey easily its going to be seen as a problem.

• Like 3

It's a tricky one, as what was impassable on Livesey BR an hour ago is now melted slush, but will that be obvious at pitch level? I assume the fact that it's not snowing at Ewood must help????

I think it will be off as they can't guarantee that it will be playable in 3 hours.

Sensible thing would be to re-inspect at 1pm.....