BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

The business this window has gone quite well - hopefully that’s still the case in 10 or so hours.

I’m loving the fact that we are getting business done on the quiet. How often over the last few years have we been linked to somebody then another team comes in and gazumps us?

I do wonder if those kicking off at GB for not doing any media bits over the last few weeks are starting to realise that he doesn’t seem so bad?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, booth said:

Any links to us signing another striker? I feel even with Brereton we're going to struggle for goals. Bit of a risk relying on Gallagher and Hirst to chip in.

Personally feel like everyone needs to be chipping in. As much as Hedges has improved, I'd like to see more goal threat from him. Same for Dolan and Markanday when they get opportunities. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, CoconutGrove said:

The business this window has gone quite well - hopefully that’s still the case in 10 or so hours.

I’m loving the fact that we are getting business done on the quiet. How often over the last few years have we been linked to somebody then another team comes in and gazumps us?

I do wonder if those kicking off at GB for not doing any media bits over the last few weeks are starting to realise that he doesn’t seem so bad?

You'd like to think so. Some of the comments have been risible but I don't sense too much capacity for self-reflection in some of the more self-righteous types on here to be honest.

One guy (can't be bothered to search back to see who it was) even said 'I want Broughton out'. Pathetic really, it was always about waiting for the window to end before taking stock and unless things go catastrophic from here on in I'd suggest things are looking pretty good.

These might be famous last words I know but fingers crossed....

• Like 3

I get the feeling the negotiations with us on Diaz end before they've really begun - "listen Nice/Everton/Fulham etc we can't get hold of the fuckers when we want to speak to them let alone submit this pathetic bid you've made and then get sign off to spend on a replacement. It's £15m absolute minimum or don't even bother" 

• Like 3