BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray's Reign...& is he off to Sunderland ?

7 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I find it interesting that Suhail Sheikh aka Pasha has a public profile claiming responsibility for 'operations and administrative side' of Blackburn Rovers and yet according to Mowbray and Waggott he is simply the owners' representative/communications link.

Which one is it? Is he hands on as he claims, in which case why is he invisible and silent and how does his job work around Waggott's?

I find it interesting he feels he needs to publish this on Linkedin! 

31 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I find it interesting that Suhail Sheikh aka Pasha has a public profile claiming responsibility for 'operations and administrative side' of Blackburn Rovers and yet according to Mowbray and Waggott he is simply the owners' representative/communications link.

Which one is it? Is he hands on as he claims, in which case why is he invisible and silent and how does his job work around Waggott's?

Waggott and Mowbray both reported to him and then reported to the owners. In fact he is the CEO of Blackburn Rovers basically in name. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Dyche was on 5.6m a year apparently.

I was asking about Suhail and how this shadowman pays his bills.

That's an eye watering wage though for a club like them so i wonder if it's a cost cutting measure planning for the inevitable. They are fooked now and i'm ecstatic.

• Like 1

For anyone that is saying don’t sack him now because it costs us money, please understand that WE ARE PAYING HIM THAT MONEY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE SACK HIM NOW OR LET HIS CONTRACT EXPIRE. 

• Like 4

If it goes wrong against Stoke is it now time to put pressure on him from the stands? He's very thin skinned as we know. Let Pasha hear how we feel.

Let's not forget his infamous comments about walking away when he becomes a burden. That ship sailed years ago, but he's never had to face calls for his head.

"Tony, time to go

Tony, Tony time to go."

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yep. I just got in to turn Radio Lancs on and there he was telling me how good Stoke are and what brilliant players they have. How they always give us a hard game at Ewood etc etc.

Kindly leave the stage Tony. What did that guy say to Johnson in parliament ? “  You have sat here too long for any good you have been doing. In the name of god go. “

That would be David Davis, who sometimes jumps on the trains I drive to London at Howden.

I think he’s a knob, but I did mouth “good morning” to him on the platform from the cab a few days after he said that.

Unfortunately, like Johnson, Mowbray is still in situ.