BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 2/4/22

3 hours ago, rigger said:

If only I could get a ticket by post !

or you could get your ticket on the day or even get the ticket by email

3 hours ago, unsall said:

No problem Chaddy, just that I don’t like naming names as they probably won’t tell me little titbits again😀

thanks

3 hours ago, USABlue said:

Fightin words from Dacky but does it matter when the managers selections start the team off handicapped.

Reading was a painful defeat this was a dagger in the heart, with a twist.  As long as Mowbray is in charge we will not see top 6, never.

Mowbray said post match that the players raring to go for the next game and has he said "bring it on"

we been in top 6 for period of time now

41 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

And we wouldn’t be if the teams around us had played their games in hand.

Besides, we were in the top 2 a couple of months back. This collapse has been unforgivable.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

or you could get your ticket on the day or even get the ticket by email

thanks

Mowbray said post match that the players raring to go for the next game and has he said "bring it on"

Or more likely, I will not attend

3 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Besides, we were in the top 2 a couple of months back. This collapse has been unforgivable.

Only if the teams around us got points from their games in hand

8 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

who says they would have won their games if they had already played them. You assuming they would have won them which you can't 

7 minutes ago, rigger said:

Or more likely, I will not attend

sorry to hear it

16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

who says they would have won their games if they had already played them. You assuming they would have won them which you can't 

I can predict with a fair bit of confidence that Forest will pick up at least one point and not reduce their goal difference by 12 during the course of their three games in hand.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I can predict with a fair bit of confidence that Forest will pick up at least one point and not reduce their goal difference by 12 during the course of their three games in hand.

I'll be amazed if we're still 6th by 22:00 on Wednesday.

The only reason we are still there now is because of the seemingly unassailable position we were in at the beginning of February.

It looked hard to not qualify for the Play Offs!

We're giving it our best shot to fail.

• Like 2

Just watched the 2nd half. We CAN play decent football when set up properly. We looked quite strong. Brereton and Rothwell looked great driving at their defence. Buckley was taken off for Hedges after winning a corner from which we scored. Strange management!

When Nyambe got injured on 92 minutes he was really struggling. Shocking, shocking management for him not to be taken off and us go down to 10. You have to protect the players.

I remember Harry Chapman doing his hamstring and then being allowed to continue thereby exacerbating the problem.

Oh what a Steve Cooper or a Neil Critchley would do with our boys.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bazza said:

Just watched the 2nd half. We CAN play decent football when set up properly. We looked quite strong. Brereton and Rothwell looked great driving at their defence. Buckley was taken off for Hedges after winning a corner from which we scored. Strange management!

When Nyambe got injured on 92 minutes he was really struggling. Shocking, shocking management for him not to be taken off and us go down to 10. You have to protect the players.

I remember Harry Chapman doing his hamstring and then being allowed to continue thereby exacerbating the problem.

Even if they keep the injured player on, normally what should happen so late in the game, is that the injured player is put up front on his own, with midfield and defence receiving the other two forwards. Whilst Nyambe was receiving treatment Mowbray should have been organising that. 

• Like 3

Back in the 70s under the likes of Saxton, McKay, Kendall & the like, we used to joke about Rovers' 'Annual Battle Against Promotion'...

Roll forward 45 years and wtf, here we are again! 🥲

Edited by Guest
I'm fat, I'm round, I'll bounce you round the ground, Big Daddy, Big Daddeeee

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

critchley is exactly the type of manager we should be targetting,young and ambitious with fresh ideas,mowbray is the very opposite of ambitious

Not only Mowbray who lacks ambition , it is embedded into the fabric of the whole club and as been since the day , the Venkys appeared from under their stone !

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Back in the 70s under the likes of Saxton, McKay, Kendall & the like, we used to joke about Rovers' 'Annual Battle Against Promotion'...

Roll forward 45 years and wtf, here we are again! 🥲

back then we had the genuine excuse that we were properly skint,venkys are supposed to be billionaires ffs

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

back then we had the genuine excuse that we were properly skint,venkys are supposed to be billionaires ffs

Aye they may be that, but they are billionaire blockheads who know shag all about football and its place in the communities and folklore of the North West. They should shag off. Rich know nowts who haven't a decent redeeming quality between them. Yes, shag off and take the gurning chump and his inept but expensive wagmaggot with them.

Edited by Guest
Them's me tits. Moobs if ye want a technical term.

1 hour ago, Waggy76 said:

Not only Mowbray who lacks ambition , it is embedded into the fabric of the whole club and as been since the day , the Venkys appeared from under their stone !

That's been more evident this season than ever before because it was all set up for another midtable slog hoping to keep a young small squad in midtable.  The good run caught everyone out especially those in charge and they've not quite known what to do.

If ever there was a time to twist and not stick though it was January in 2nd place and a nice gap between 7th. As usual though far too complacent and lethargic from those in command. Just a shrug of the shoulders and an as you were attitude and we'll see were it ends up.

Well we all knew were it would likely lead, the ownership should have been insisting it was driven forwards.

• Like 5

I'm going to credit where it's due here. I've just watched the highlights at work for the first time since Saturday.

When so many crosses are harmlessly floated in or drilled too long or hit the first man, for practically the last kick of the game that is a peach of a cross the Coventry player puts in. Unfortunately.

It helps that he is right footed on the right side though.

Edited by Hasta

On 04/04/2022 at 16:44, Miller11 said:

Yes Forest probably well but teams around the top 6 are playing each other meaning teams will take points off each other