BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

40 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

They’re not. They were the original source of the news. Courtesy of @swanson in another thread:

5ECFB103-F431-453D-8788-503BA155AB4B.jpeg

*Youth/development of PL loanees who played regardless of how good they were.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gav said:

Better get him to spec savers - Dyche is currently in La Manga.

31 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Is he?  Where do you get that from?

From the personal car registration, I'd be pretty sure it was a car owned by Dyche. 

10 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Woan's daughter https://i.imgur.com/nxBIoXR.png )might have been driving it

So something posted 4 weeks ago with no mention of La Manga is the foundation for Dyche being there now?

Am I missing something @Gavor perhaps maybe my lad was right in what he saw?

• Like 1

Nicons list of 6.will be given to the agents, all six will be dismissed for an outstanding candidate from left field.  An underwhelming choice if a manager needing a last payday or a young inexperienced one.  All IF ToMo is actually gone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hopefully some news this week then

Why have you now changed your stance again? You have shut me down basically every time I have said that we still have a manager in situ until stated otherwise on the official site, saying that we do have a vacancy and indeed have said with confidence that managers have been applying, that the process is ongoing to get a new manager and even believe that a 6 man shortlist has been made!

So to turn the question, why does it matter if there is any news?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tricky said:

How are people OK with the likes of Keane, Ferguson and Unsworth, ffs 😄

And I'd say this board represents the more demanding side of the fanbase, on the whole.

So the masses on FB etc will lap up whatever turd they're fed.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Sounds like Watford and Birmingham are being proactive in their search for a new manager, bringing in/talking to Rod Edwards from Forest Green Rovers and Mark Warburton.

Birmingham?Have they announced Bowyer has been sacked?

22 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Sounds like Watford and Birmingham are being proactive in their search for a new manager, bringing in/talking to Rod Edwards from Forest Green Rovers and Mark Warburton.

Looking on the positive side there are two managers linked here out of the equation which I'm not in the slightest bit fussed about. 

But yeah, Birmingham supposedly a crisis club and being taken over yet seem to be ahead of us.

Not sure what is going on there as heard rumours of wealthy owners coming in and also mentioned Bassini and Sullivan involved which could be a disaster for them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, goozburger said:

If I was Mowbray, I'd be looking at keeping my dignity, and keeping my mouth shut. His recent comments to the media are bizarre. He's outwardly shown characteristics that don't look great to a future employer.

Fully agree, but it’s for the club to announce his departure, and crack on with appointing a new manager. 
All happening at the usual snail’s pace because Venkys don’t employ a fully functioning, competent CEO at Rovers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sw0808 said:

I don't know of course

But TM leaving sounds about right - he will be on his annual holiday leave until his contract runs down?

Standard stuff?

No doubt his phone will be ringing non stop with calls from ambitious Championship clubs, ready to offer him a huge transfer bounty in the quest for promotion.

Or maybe it will just be the monkey hangers. Now that would be funny.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, martonrover said:

No doubt his phone will be ringing non stop with calls from ambitious Championship clubs, ready to offer him a huge transfer bounty in the quest for promotion.

Or maybe it will just be the monkey hangers. Now that would be funny.

I’ve heard another name mentioned in respect of the Hartlepool job. I can’t say who. Let’s just see If I’m right.