BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

15 minutes ago, unsall said:

Can’t believe how many on here will rubbish the club in everything they do.Regarding  the strip it’s the first time for years that most fans thought all 3 strips were excellent. We had a great sponsor and it certainly wasn’t Rovers fault they went down it was due to the pandemic..I’m convinced some on here can’t bring themselves to credit the club when they do something right due to their dislike of the owners/ management.

We all know they have made some massive cock ups, but we are where we are.

Same with getting a new manager there seems to loads on here saying they won’t get a season ticket if so and so gets the job, pathetic really, you back the club and if the manager turns out to be crap then use your voice to get rid, similar to Ince when he was appointed……

Always amazes me when people slag off others for not being willing to spend such a large amount and give up so much of their free time unconditionally. I have again renewed but am not arrogant enough to think I have the right to call others "pathetic" for not doing so.

One thing on top of that, you say use your voice to get the manager out. That has never happened before, Venkys sit in India and couldnt care less what is being shouted at Ewood, they are oblivious. They even promised to come this season just gone and in the end they couldnt be arsed. I went on protest marches and chanted for Kean to go and it made no difference. 

• Like 6

Interesting that he used Ince as an example, and he was correct to do so, as that was the last time BRFC was a normal club and fans actually had any influence in helping to get a failing manager out the door…

• Like 9

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Interesting that he used Ince as an example, and he was correct to do so, as that was the last time BRFC was a normal club and fans actually had any influence in helping to get a failing manager out the door…

Now when Kean and Coyle turned out to be crap and the fans used their voice, no one listened and we went down.

26 minutes ago, unsall said:

Can’t believe how many on here will rubbish the club in everything they do.Regarding  the strip it’s the first time for years that most fans thought all 3 strips were excellent. We had a great sponsor and it certainly wasn’t Rovers fault they went down it was due to the pandemic..I’m convinced some on here can’t bring themselves to credit the club when they do something right due to their dislike of the owners/ management.

We all know they have made some massive cock ups, but we are where we are.

Same with getting a new manager there seems to loads on here saying they won’t get a season ticket if so and so gets the job, pathetic really, you back the club and if the manager turns out to be crap then use your voice to get rid, similar to Ince when he was appointed……

There was plenty of praise for the kits. About as much praise as there was complaints about it’s late release and limited numbers. What was great about the sponsor? It wasn’t the financials that’s for sure.

Edited by Miller11
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Always amazes me when people slag off others for not being willing to spend such a large amount and give up so much of their free time unconditionally. I have again renewed but am not arrogant enough to think I have the right to call others "pathetic" for not doing so.

One thing on top of that, you say use your voice to get the manager out. That has never happened before, Venkys sit in India and couldnt care less what is being shouted at Ewood, they are oblivious. They even promised to come this season just gone and in the end they couldnt be arsed. I went on protest marches and chanted for Kean to go and it made no difference. 

Think you’ve misinterpreted it, I said the reason is pathetic,waiting to see who the manager is, no one knows,whoever is appointed that it will be a success or failure I always thought you support the club, not the manager or the owners…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

What the fuck does 'we are where we are'' actually mean?

Is it some sort of deep meditative shit that you can only comprehend if high on something.

Absolute bollocks.

It is what it is.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

I will challenge  @Bbrovers2288 @unleaded @glen9mullan  or @alderson777or anyone else you want to name on this MB to say with 100% certainty Ferguson HAS NOT been interviewed.

Ferguson wouldn't necessarily be my choice but my information is he has been interviewed, is a favoured candidate and has real heavyweight backing from a number of people and one in particular (who might raise eyebrows).

Well I’ll be damned. 

B322F123-9C2C-47FB-92FF-98777A6FA28D.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, unsall said:

Think you’ve misinterpreted it, I said the reason is pathetic,waiting to see who the manager is, no one knows,whoever is appointed that it will be a success or failure I always thought you support the club, not the manager or the owners…

But why is it? Its a massive expense and also a huge chunk of anyones free time to commit to a season ticket. If a manager is appointed that underwhelms people, why cant they turn round and say, im not willing to give up that time and money as a result.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, unsall said:

Think you’ve misinterpreted it, I said the reason is pathetic,waiting to see who the manager is, no one knows, whoever is appointed that it will be a success or failure I always thought you support the club, not the manager or the owners…

It's not the same club we all fell in love with.

I treat it as a business transaction now - if they try, I'll pay to watch. If they don't, I won't. 

Duncan Ferguson et al would not be trying. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Well I’ll be damned. 

B322F123-9C2C-47FB-92FF-98777A6FA28D.jpeg

Considering the amount of decent managers with proven track records that are out there this just screams "cheap agents' choice".

If they want to cement low season ticket sales this is the kind of appointment to make. JFC

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

That will be me done with football for a while, shambles of an appointment in my opinion ..haven't learnt nothing in over a decade, clueless owners, clueless ceo just utterly clueless 

Really hope we don't go this route...

I hope it’s crap but the Evertonians that know the account are all saying he’s got a fantastic record. How can we all know it’s a terrible decision yet they don’t? 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

As you have posted this week, Rovers are installing a new weaved pitch, proper communication from the club on when the coming season kits will be available for sale. Then over the season we seen the good work the Rovers community trust have done in bringing young children and parents to games who normally wouldn't come. 

Sigh.

Could you name me a professional football club that doesn't carry out remedial work on the pitch during the summer?

Why is this seen as some sort of accomplishment that a Championship football club replaces the top layer of its pitch after a season of use? 

Crafty use of the word 'weaved' too - similar to 'stitched' - this is not a 'stitched' pitch which would cost considerable amounts and was what Waggott lied and said we would be getting last summer. What we are getting is the bare minimum.

Communication on kits? Crikey

I thought the Community Trust was an independent charity. Not sure why those running Rovers deserve credit for that work.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

I hope it’s crap but the Evertonians that know the account are all saying he’s got a fantastic record. How can we all know it’s a terrible decision yet they don’t? 

It smacks of Ferguson’s agent and cheerleaders going direct to the organ grinders, or to Pasha, and passing on the Waggott sideshow.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

He doesn't have a record. He's never managed before. Of course Evertonians will push him. He's a legend there. 

• Like 4

Just now, JHRover said:

He doesn't have a record. He's never managed before. Of course Evertonians will push him. He's a legend there. 

No - the journalist has a fantastic record of posting accurate information.