BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Blackpool fans have huge delusions of grandeur regarding managers. Cavarhal (who's now got a job),  dyche,  Rooney. No offence but they won't get them. Some have suggested Mowbray but others are poo pooing it for his boring football.  Some have suggested ainsworth so it's clear they're thinking of the same types of manager as us

Sadly they're on the same level as us - that's how far the Venkys have dragged us down.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, pomster said:

As i stated earlier. If we don't make the right appointments, you can just Imagine Mowbray laughing his cock off while eating his mrs lemon drizzle cake.
How effing annoying would that be

I wouldn't be suprisef if that plank mowbray, grease ball waggot and their north east cronies are quietly trying to sabotage anything good from happening at rovers and are just hoping to wedge fkin woodgate or some other puppet manager in that they can control. 

10 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Sadly they're on the same level as us - that's how far the Venkys have dragged us down.

Spent more money on transfers last season than we did, Blackpool that is.

Billionaire owners eh……cheap bastards.

• Like 3

honestly, what the bloody hell is going on? i've had a couple of pots, but blimey eck? i can't tell if we have our man (glen) or if we're an absolute shambles with no clue? (ewood). might have to stop checking on here just for the sake of my own sanity!!

god, do i hope @glen9mullanis right. anything else is a genuine and proper worry. WHAT are we doing???

10 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Well, (clutching at straws) if Sharpe is to be believed we're down to a shortlist of 3 and if Sky Bet are to be believed there are currently only 3 serious contenders:

Ferguson, Ainsworth and Farke.

(Tin hat on)

IF that were true, (which I don't really believe it is) that wouldn't be a bad final shortlist imo.

Knock one of those out and I be reasonably happy!

• Like 4

I dug out Harry Redknapp's autobiography to read on holiday this week, some of the things he says scream why the hell we are struggling to attract any names here. He talks about being closely bonded with coaches as generally its them sticking together against the hierarchy. You have to make do with what's already here at Rovers. He talks about directors of football being a nightmare if you are established as you have your own ways and if a struggle comes along you are always worried they report back to the owners as that's their side. Everything he said that a manager is weary of when taking a job is happening here!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nbdelboy said:

honestly, what the bloody hell is going on? i've had a couple of pots, but blimey eck? i can't tell if we have our man (glen) or if we're an absolute shambles with no clue? (ewood). might have to stop checking on here just for the sake of my own sanity!!

god, do i hope @glen9mullanis right. anything else is a genuine and proper worry. WHAT are we doing???

I don't think Glen has posted since Tuesday? I've not seen him comment since the day when Carvalhal got a job and Farke was reported to be deep in talks with a Bundesliga side. Might just be busy but I'm assuming he is trying to clarify what's going on before commenting again.

16 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I don't think Glen has posted since Tuesday? I've not seen him comment since the day when Carvalhal got a job and Farke was reported to be deep in talks with a Bundesliga side. Might just be busy but I'm assuming he is trying to clarify what's going on before commenting again.

He is on holiday with his Mrs and is on a technology ban. He sent a sneaky tweet yesterday, of them both doing a bit of sun bathing. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He posted he was going on holiday and would be on a phone ban and unlikely to be posting any updates

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Gav said:

And once he is, you’ll still keep that hard earned cash in your pocket would be my bet rigger.

Hopeless mediocrity incoming, I just get a feeling…..

Was it ever going to be any other way? We will one day get Judan Ali, it's all bollocks, another HSH wash out beckons 👍👍

• Like 2

There was never going to be an update anyway over the Bank Holiday, that much was clear. Sharpes 'update' was put out purely because its his job, I'm pretty sure he's no idea whats going on anyway.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

There was never going to be an update anyway over the Bank Holiday, that much was clear. Sharpes 'update' was put out purely because its his job, I'm pretty sure he's no idea whats going on anyway.

Proper run clubs like Villa don’t close for bank holidays, they got the Critchley deal done in 24hrs, just how it should be. 

• Like 8

Well first of all we aren't a 'proper run club'. Villa are on with their transfer business too, we can only dream of that.

Secondly it won't have been 24 hours, they clearly spoke to Critchley at the same time QPR had been having talks with Beale.

Thirdly it's an assistant manager post, not the same thing.

Last but not least money isn't really an object to Villa.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

After Farke... Billic & Jokanovic would be next favs (I would like a foreign chap!) 

Maybe Jon Dahl Tommason as an outsider. 

I know I'm just torturing myself with wishful thinking though. 

Benni McCarthy 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BRFC_Polky said:

I read that and thought that. But the LT and Alan Nixon they want Championship experience. 

11 hours ago, Ricky said:

Blackpool already appointed their new manager, Simon Grayson 

fake twitter account

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Proper run clubs like Villa don’t close for bank holidays, they got the Critchley deal done in 24hrs, just how it should be. 

I would imagine that Gerrard put the call into Critchley a couple of days before Beale was announced to line up the deal for him to leave Blackpool for Villa. Strange move unless he wants to move to being just a firs team coach after his spell as head coach or maybe he was unhappy about the budget for the coming season and wants out.