BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

1 hour ago, glen9mullan said:

I cant see how the club can not honour them if they are old given these are the ones on their website. Its mis-selling a product if you are signing up based on its terms

If you look on the club website for the 1875 club 2022-2023, It only says you get money off Cat A games.

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Yep.

You get 2,500-ish for Burnley, but as there’s no chance 2,500 ST holders are going to also buy 1875 membership, there’s literally no point getting it as the qualifying criteria for a Dingle ticket will obviously drop down to all ST holders.

I wouldn’t be too sure in the 2.5k for Burnley, there is a ground safety certificate to be obtained on that shithole of a stand which hasn’t had any upgrades since we last visited, we might see the away number reduced to 2k

On 13/07/2022 at 22:22, Mattyblue said:

Hmm, 200+ today when it’s been a handful in recent days?

Are we not running into problems now QPR match tickets are on sale? I.e if a person had just bought three tickets for that game today, they’ll be grey dots on the ST map, won’t they? As you obviously shouldn’t be able to buy a ST for seats that match ticket buyers have already bought.

So the figures are now being skewed, no?

Read back through the thread and you’ll know that’s already been acknowledged. Gooz’s commendable work has come to an end.

EDIT: For some reason this said “3 hours ago” to me… I thought I’d seen this post before! 😂 ignore me.

Edited by Butty

4 minutes ago, goozburger said:

To wrap it up:

• The last reasonable season ticket sales estimate was 8,197 on Tuesday 12th July. This is due to daily match tickets being made available to purchase thereafter, which will be unavoidably included in the count.
  • The daily average sales stands at +25*.
  • The daily average dictates another 425 season ticket sales by the eve of our first home game.
  • This results in 8,622 season ticket sales by the time our season kicks off**.

* The daily average excludes counts run when visibility of front row seats were made available and the loyalty scheme ending.
** This figure does not take into account potential sales boosts to the daily average, e.g.,  player signings, last-minute buying patterns, pay day, etc.

I will run a final count on the eve of the QPR match to give an estimate of the crowd, and check it against the official figure. I'd expect the official figure to be higher because I won't be including on-the-day sales.

Over and out for now.

Top top work.

I feel very aggrieved that loyal, regular season ticket holders are being 'done out' of what they should get

You have people at Rovers who have been season ticket holders through 10 years of hell, some with 20, 30, 40, 50 years of unbroken or almost unbroken dedication. Yet these people will have to sit second in the queue for away tickets if they won't buy this 1875 membership.

You have season ticket holders who might go to all, most or a large portion of away games each and every year, driving up and down the motorways, years of purchasing history - all to sit second in the queue if they don't buy 1875 membership

You have shareholders, 100 club members, corporates and others who it seems will also be in a similar position despite years and years of commitment to the cause.

Then you might have someone who has never bought a season ticket before in his life until this summer, who gets 1875 membership and immediately gets priority over the above because they've paid £15 extra?

It just doesn't sit right at all with me. I would have hoped Rovers would recognise the importance of loyalty and commitment but it seems they value £15 more.

Edited by JHRover
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Then you might have someone who has never bought a season ticket before in his life until this summer, who gets 1875 membership and immediately gets priority over the above because they've paid £15 extra?

You're right but I don't think  there will be too many of these do you?

3 hours ago, goozburger said:

To wrap it up:

• The last reasonable season ticket sales estimate was 8,197 on Tuesday 12th July. This is due to daily match tickets being made available to purchase thereafter, which will be unavoidably included in the count.
  • The daily average dictates another 425 season ticket sales by the eve of our first home game.

* The daily average excludes counts run when visibility of front row seats were made available and the loyalty scheme ending.
** This figure does not take into account potential sales boosts to the daily average, e.g.,  player signings, last-minute buying patterns, pay day, etc.

I will run a final count on the eve of the QPR match to give an estimate of the crowd, and check it against the official figure. I'd expect the official figure to be higher because I won't be including on-the-day sales.

Over and out for now.

Awesome work. 

Random thought, if you know the time the tickets go on sale for the next home game (WBA?), could you take another snapshot to give a "final" season ticket count?

Edited by Displaced Rover
WBA
  • Like 3

So briefly what do i get for an 1875 subscription ?

Seeing as there seems to be confusion as if it's 2022 or actually still 2020 rules according to the OFFICIAL website ?

If i can't make all the derbies which is a distinct possibility given how they'll get messed around for tv etc is there actually any point in joining it for someone who buys match by match ?

14 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Seeing as there seems to be confusion as if it's 2022 or actually still 2020 rules according to the OFFICIAL website ?

If i can't make all the derbies which is a distinct possibility given how they'll get messed around for tv etc is there actually any point in joining it for someone who buys match by match ?

Not really.

It will put you above non members in the away tickets que though, but as said earlier in the thread its pretty rare that they dont go to general sale anyway. Think it was only Luton last season that didn't go to general sale.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, goozburger said:

To wrap it up:

Over and out for now.

Thanks for all your hard work and I very much appreciated it 

• Moderation Lead
23 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

For those that have renewed, in the same seat (like me), I’d have thought we’d just keep the same card as last season tbh!

Would certainly be cheaper for the club! Makes very little difference to me either way, as long as it admits me to the ground!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

For those that have renewed, in the same seat (like me), I’d have thought we’d just keep the same card as last season tbh!

Would certainly be cheaper for the club! Makes very little difference to me either way, as long as it admits me to the ground!

I have been sat in the same seat for years now so I agree with you that as long as it admits me into the ground I'm not bothered over a new card or use the exist card

5 hours ago, JHRover said:

I feel very aggrieved that loyal, regular season ticket holders are being 'done out' of what they should get

You have people at Rovers who have been season ticket holders through 10 years of hell, some with 20, 30, 40, 50 years of unbroken or almost unbroken dedication. Yet these people will have to sit second in the queue for away tickets if they won't buy this 1875 membership.

You have season ticket holders who might go to all, most or a large portion of away games each and every year, driving up and down the motorways, years of purchasing history - all to sit second in the queue if they don't buy 1875 membership

You have shareholders, 100 club members, corporates and others who it seems will also be in a similar position despite years and years of commitment to the cause.

It just doesn't sit right at all with me. I would have hoped Rovers would recognise the importance of loyalty and commitment but it seems they value £15 more.

Plus the £30 newcomer tax.

6 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Not really.

It will put you above non members in the away tickets que though, but as said earlier in the thread its pretty rare that they dont go to general sale anyway. Think it was only Luton last season that didn't go to general sale.

In terms of priority for away tickets as a non season ticket holder I’ll be astonished if I have any problems getting tickets to any away game this season let alone paying the £15 loyalty tax as well. In fact since letting my season ticket lapse around the Kean days there’s only been a handful of games I’ve fancied going to (usually around 15 ish a season) that didn’t go to general sale.

One was Luton, one was afc Wimbledon which sold out only to be rearranged for midweek and then went to general sale anyway and one was fleetwood where we ended up going into the hospitality.

This 1875 membership shite is just another way Swag can squeeze even more out of people.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tomphil said:

No realistic point whatsoever

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Anyone received there season tickets today?

For some reason they have sent mine but not my sons, why wouldn't they just put them in the same envelope?

My son and myself received our season tickets today in the same envelope. You need to speak to the ticket office on Monday.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Looks like Rovers are no longer posting out Match day tickets,download and print out only.

That started last season. They came out with the nonsensical reason, that not posting out tickets would relieve pressure on the ticket office on match days. 

Edited by rigger