BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2022/2023 Pre Season Thread

26 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Wouldn't say the first X1 looks great, but look at the state of that fucking bench.

Doesn't look as though JDT regards Markanday as being particularly high on the pecking order either.

Be curious to see how much longer his positive demeanor lasts - that's an U23 bench and this is our First XI.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, booth said:

Could be quite easily 4-4-2, Gallagher and Vale as the two strikers.

Premiersports had BBD up front with Vale, Dolan and Gallagher(!) on the left and right wing. You’ve got to hope they’ve predicted that as that’s where Mowbray used to play him and he’s actually up front. I don’t rate Gallagher at all, but he’s shown very occasional glimpses that he could be useful and maybe the new manager can help him find some form. 

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

You can buy a pass on Celtic TV I think.

Is there a per game pass, or can you only purchase the monthly subscription to watch it?

Monthly subscription price is a bit steep to watch a friendly online.

1 minute ago, Mellor Rover said:

If it’s Gallagher on the wing then I’m already JDT out. I can’t do it for another season I simply can’t 🤣

Never mind.