BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

1 minute ago, danger19_80 said:

Lockyer just stumbled over with no one else around him. Quite concerning.

Scary shit but seems to be ok thankfully. He's been immense for them this season, would love to have him here. Happy to see him moving and conscious.

6 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Didn’t see anything wrong with that disallowed goal then

He was offside - VAR (which is here today) would have ruled it out. Obviously in the regular season it's a coin flip whether the linesman sees that.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i hope luton win,to see the pandered  premiership lot turn up at kenilworth road will be a delight and i don`t like coventry fans or their s**thouse goalkeeper,cmon the hatters

Two absolute nothing teams, but of the two at least Luton haven't cheated this year.

Coventry should have had a points deduction at the start of the season for a failure to fulfil fixtures and of course their gobshite GK handled the ball to score a goal that kept us out of the playoffs. 

• Like 1

Luton ahead but having no luck, that in itself is a worry.

The Cheats started to play a bit after 30 mins and are fast on the break.

Luton may yet regret, I hope not, the good chances they have missed in addition to the 2 disallowed.

I so want Coventry to lose.

I hope Lockyer is ok.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Luton are calling the shots in the first half. They get the ball forward early and at every opportunity and put the ball into the penalty area for Morris and Adebayo to get something on it. Pretty simple but effective with hardly any risk taking just to retain possession.

Robins has his work cut out and the encouragement for him must be that they aren't more than one down.

44 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Luton with one foot in the premier league. They were probably dabbling with the conference south when the Venkys darkened our door as a stable midtable premier league. Cheers again Venkys. 

Wiki says they were in the Conference Premier (their first time ever at that level) from 2009/10, and got in the playoffs 3 out of 4 seasons whilst down there, finishing 7th in the other season, so they weren't dabbling with the Conference South. Still an embarassing difference between the two clubs' fates from that starting point under billionaire Venkys to where we both find ourselves today.

Out of curiosity, if Luton go up will their stadium (10,356 capacity) be the smallest in the history of the Premier League? Not counting capacities limited due to building work and strictly talking Premiership not top flight.

• Like 1