BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (a) - 17/8/22 - Mark 1

Gally I’m guessing not quite 100% from Sunday. Big opportunity for Jack Vale, hopefully he shows more than what he’s shown so far. Having Hedges Dacky and Gally all to bring on isn’t bad, hopefully we don’t regret benching them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

A little harsh for Gally to be dropped to the bench after scoring on Sunday, I'd say. 

But the team is number one, as JDT would say. 

Maybe Gally's carrying a knock. Yeah you're right JDT has to manage his team and get this thin squad through to to next match. 

Gareth Ainsworth is there with Rovers fans according to Sharpe.

I don’t think anyone has been dropped. Looks like squad rotation. Hedges and Gallagher rested…also looks to me like we’ve decided to hound these lot to death! Szmodics, Dolan, BBD and Vale will literally run all day!

Hopefully we can get a foothold in the game and steer clear of injuries. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Gareth Ainsworth rumoured to be in the away end tonight, according to R Sharpe. 

Would someone get me a lock of his lovely hair? 💗

Yes, someone ask him if he was in for the job that JDT is doing now and what he makes of it all.

COYB tonight!

20 hours ago, L.A.Rover said:

Extraordinary story. Taking the bad boy of football to a to a completely lower level.  Although with current stories knocking around maybe not. 

1 minute ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Yes, someone ask him if he was in for the job that JDT is doing now and what he makes of it all.

COYB tonight!

Will he start chanting 'We want Jon Dahl out, say we want John Dahl out' if we go behind, thereby heaping pressure on JDT and hoping to start a campaign to get himself instated as head honcho at Ewood? The Machiavellian bastard!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Thank god - no Gallagher at last.

Not really a fan of Hedges either

Like that side. Hope the manager's faith is repaid.

Strange comment, based on how they've both started this season - Hedges in particular.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

very surprised that he not started Hedges. He has been very good under JDT 

I thought Hedges was off the pace against WBA.  Gally was down a few times in the last 20. Probably getting a rest. JRC an obvious inclusion after Buckley having to play right back at the weekend 

• Like 2