BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (a) - 20/8/22

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

Khadra makes so many bad decisions 

He really does and that was always the frustration when he was with us.

He is still young enough to learn, but he lets himself down so often.

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

Kamenski massive saves. Ash looks like he’s a 17 year old playing a man’s game. 

Ash played well first half, second half a couple of mistakes.

Make a bloody change JDT!!!!!

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 1

We are constantly putting ourselves under pressure from poor decision making and execution. Buckley had the chance to spring BBD with a ball over the top, over cooks it. Pickering misjudged the flight of the ball...conceeds a corner. Basic stuff and inviting them on. Need to sort it out. It's priceless when you can take the pressure off even for a few minutes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Carbz said:

Can’t watch the game but I was at Reading. One thing that was infuriating me was every time a pass through the middle was made it went to the opposition. Hoping the same thing isn’t happening in this game?

Not just through the middle.

For example Dolan just won the ball back really quite skillfully, passed it to Buckley who did a quick pass to a SU player.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carbz said:

Can’t watch the game but I was at Reading. One thing that was infuriating me was every time a pass through the middle was made it went to the opposition. Hoping the same thing isn’t happening in this game?

Just imagine a big hole in the midfield and you'll get a clear understanding of how it's going.

• Like 1