BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bradford City (a) 23/08/2022 League Cup

Apparently Dack has 5 goals and 6 assists in 5 appearances in this cup. Far too good for lower league sides. Especially considering most of those will have been under Mowbray where we routinely lost at the 1st or 2nd time of asking!

I've only seen the goals, but I'd be interested to know how Morton got on at CB.

Hopefully we kill this one off now, looks as though we've dominated from start to finish - which I expected, with the likes of Dack against League 2 opposition.

Just now, WacoRover said:

Wondering if Garrett could be useful to 1st team… 

I'm thinking it's pretty certain one of Morton, Garrett or Wharton are going to get a start alongside Buckley and Travis on Saturday 

I also wonder if JDT will also have a think about starting Morton at the back alongside Ayala if Phillips isn't totally fit.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

I've only seen the goals, but I'd be interested to know how Morton got on at CB.

Hopefully we kill this one off now, looks as though we've dominated from start to finish - which I expected, with the likes of Dack against League 2 opposition.

Hope someone who was present does player ratings after the game so we know how they all got on.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

I'm thinking it's pretty certain one of Morton, Garrett or Wharton are going to get a start alongside Buckley and Travis on Saturday 

I also wonder if JDT will also have a think about starting Morton at the back alongside Ayala if Phillips isn't totally fit.

I'd say that's only pretty certain if the formation involves a midfield 3.

3 minutes ago, Andy said:

I really didn't expect it. Thought it would be an aerial physical game and we'd lose pretty comfortably. Dack is literally the only established played out there.

Really pleased we are doing so well, though it does seem that weirdly Bradford haven't been bombing it at our makeshift centrebacks.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

I really didn't expect it. Thought it would be an aerial physical game and we'd lose pretty comfortably. Dack is literally the only established played out there.

Really pleased we are doing so well, though it does seem that weirdly Bradford haven't been bombing it at our makeshift centrebacks.

they can`t do **** all if we keep possesion,which we are pretty good at

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Defenders can't have a bad game if they're given nothing to do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

I'd say that's only pretty certain if the formation involves a midfield 3.

Reckon probably we go 4231 with Buckley in the 10 and with Travis alongside one of Wharton / Garrett / Morton. Then ask Buckley to drop in and help out so we don't get outnumbered like Reading and Sheff Utd.