BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bradford City (a) 23/08/2022 League Cup

No matter how hard I look, I can't see us getting through.

Sparky's job of motivating his team for tonight was never likely to be difficult, given his own links with the club, let alone those of Smallwood & even Chapman. And even we finish level at full time, then I fear we'll lose on pens. While that will be yet another premature exit from the League Cup, it'll be less unacceptable than being beaten by a team whose own League form has surely been poorer than their fans expected.

So, with fingers firmly🤞 , my best hope is that we don't disgrace ourselves.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I think there's only two games being broadcast this round - Bolton and Villa tonight, Tranmere and Newcastle tomorrow. 

Fleetwood v Everton is being broadcast internationally including ESPN+, Bein2 Aus and SuperSport SA .... so easily available ... 

25 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

image.png.7ef9f71481d7ed4657b5437822965ef1.png

Christ on a bike, it really IS boys against men! How old is that lad, 13? Looks like he still has most of his milk teeth 🤣

Edited by Guest
Fat, round, old and chair bound

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Still expecting Dack, Markanday, Dolan, Wharton and Vale to be significantly better than anything that League 2 Bradford have.

I'll go for a 9-8 win 👀

Bradford beat Hartlepool 3-1 away last Saturday, so they are probably better than our last opponents in this

competition and they have home advantage.

Tough one, for this Rovers team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Christ on a bike, it really IS boys against men! How old is that lad, 13? Looks like he still has most of his milk teeth 🤣

Should watch this then - looks like the u15s walking in. 

• Like 4