BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

Narrator: But it turned out that it was in fact, offside. 

No it wasn't, he was at least a yard onside when the free kick was played into him.

Very worrying decision for the integrity of the Tournament going forward. Either the VAR operators don't know the rules or are corrupt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

No it wasn't, he was at least a yard onside when the free kick was played into him.

Very worrying decision for the integrity of the Tournament going forward. Either the VAR operators don't know the rules or are corrupt.

Maybe they're just crap at their job like the Premier league VAR people are.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

poor qataris are going to get the old bamboo treatment on their feet after the game,this is a great dishonour to the arab world

They must have had a lot of bamboo on their feet by now then. Qatar have been embarrassingly bad since I was a kid. They were mine and my mate's fave team to pick as whipping boys on FIFA 94 when we wanted to get a cricket score using Brazil.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Nothing to do with corruption in this case. These stupid VAR decisions are given in the Prem most weeks.

VAR was NOT introduced for these type of cases.😡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

He’s an inch (or two) offside. There’s two players there, both touch the ball. Watch it back. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Yes. Even Saudi Arabia would have dismantled this lot today.

I’ve bet on Gakpo to be the golden boot winner. I can’t work out the standard the Qatar team are playing at, but it’s not high. Perhaps bottom of L2 at a push. 

16 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

belgium are a monster 18/1 to win the world cup,for all their talent they`ve been hamstrung by not having a decent manager for the last three major tournaments,they really should have won something,maybe this time it could be theirs

No chance.  Their best opportunity was 4 years ago. The level of players they have now isn't the same as then. Take de bruyne courtois and lukaku out this team they have no particularly great players