BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

19 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Definitely the weakest goalkeeper and backline I can remember for a long time though (although tbf Mola is currently an unknown quantity) but I can see them scoring at least 3 😞

Just hope the dack of old(or thereabouts) turns up, Vale though 🙈 how many opportunities to shine is too many!? 

You have to take the credit for the goal mate. Well done. 😉😂💙🤍❤️

• Like 1

Originally planned to fly over for this and double it with Sunday. £10 a ticket and plenty flights to London too. Train strikes (and reserve team once we cemented one league position) put me off in the end…..having some serious FOMO now though! Bet the atmosphere is absolutely cracking 

• Like 1

Just need to hear Dack's name a bit more. If we can continue to sneak into their half, BD will potentially create something out of nothing. 

Good to see Vale having 2 good chances, and the goal will really help his confidence. 

Great performance so far, taking the game to them early on, and now showing resilience. 

Great to clearly hear the 2000 fans. 

COYMB.

• Like 2