BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

FYI - Disagreeing with the decisions of individuals that happen to be temporarily in positions of authority at this great football club isn’t ‘negative’… whereas meekly accepting whatever crap decisions they happen to make over their transient tenure is much more harmful to this club of *ours*

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 9

37 minutes ago, arbitro said:

For anybody making their own way to the land that time forgot Lancashire Police have offered this advice.

1/ Dig out your old 1970's clothes such as flares, tank tops, and platform shoes. Even early 70's attire will do. Crombies, Ben Sherman shirts and Doc Martens will be fine.

2/ If a plane flies over point at it and look bewildered.

3/ When walking still slightly forward to give the impression that your knuckles are nearer to the ground.

4/ If possible keep your hands in your pockets for obvious reasons.

5/ If you are with members of your family cosy up to them as if your are actually lovers.

6/ Say faaave and naaane instead of five and nine.

7/ When you arrive home ensure you have a bath in disinfectant if you have been close to any of them.

You will blend in if you follow the above guidelines.

In seriousness keep safe everyone and do our club proud.

Excellent advice, although disinfectant might not do the trick so maybe try petrol or methylated spirits.

I will add that when saying a phrase such as "over there" it is to be pronounced "uuuhhhvoh theyyoh"

Oh and Doc Martens, Ben Shermans and Crombies are still top clobber.

Edited by Upside Down

18 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

You talk utter garbage. Defend when necessary and criticise when required!

Rovers got a good deal and a deal that was right at the time otherwise some club would have come in with a bigger offer, as we have seen venkys don’t sell cheaply they sell at the required value!

Cairney was sacrificed at the time Rovers were in ffp trouble as well as being ripe for the picking. He was the biggest earner and I do agree he was worth more however when clubs circle like that what else’s can they do? It was sell or suffer.

I find it is very easy for some on here to offer nothing but criticism and negativity whilst also not offering an alternative viewpoint.

I always offer an alternative viewpoint, Its usually the opposite of your's. Good old FFP eh---what would you do without it?

"A deal that was right at the time"--no it bloody wasn't--we didn't have a replacement!! For some reason you keep missing that bit! Too cheap. Another player mishandled by Mowbray. Terrible mess all round.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

FYI - Disagreeing with the decisions of individuals that happen to be temporarily in positions of authority at this great football club isn’t ‘negative’… whereas meekly accepting whatever crap decisions they happen to make over their transient tenure is much more harmful to this club of *ours*

Absolutely 100%

My loyalty is to Blackburn Rovers not the cunts that currently own it or the dick heads that run it on their behalf.

There is a specific thread about David Raya on this very website. 

This is the thread for the Rovers - Burnley game.

29 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Rovers got a good deal and a deal that was right at the time otherwise some club would have come in with a bigger offer, as we have seen venkys don’t sell cheaply they sell at the required value!

Cairney was sacrificed at the time Rovers were in ffp trouble as well as being ripe for the picking. He was the biggest earner and I do agree he was worth more however when clubs circle like that what else’s can they do? It was sell or suffer.

I find it is very easy for some on here to offer nothing but criticism and negativity whilst also not offering an alternative viewpoint.

6 minutes ago, 47er said:

I always offer an alternative viewpoint, Its usually the opposite of your's. Good old FFP eh---what would you do without it?

"A deal that was right at the time"--no it bloody wasn't--we didn't have a replacement!! For some reason you keep missing that bit! Too cheap. Another player mishandled by Mowbray. Terrible mess all round.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Morning all,

I see the usual insults have started, good to see ...

Many thanks for all of your good wishes for yesterday's " Promise Party ". People were kind enough to say that my temporary elevation to the Clergy went well, and the " Bride & Groom " had a fabulous day. Although he has severe learning disabilities, the lad we look after made his own little speech about how he felt about his " girl " .... not a dry eye in the house !!

Thanks again, and enjoy the game .... but not too much ! 😎

Glad you had a good day yesterday.

Hopefully today will be quite the opposite. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, goozburger said:

And The Addams Family rendition:

Your sister is your mother,

Your father is your brother,

You all shag one another,

The B*rnley Family,

Duh-duh-duh-duh *click click*...

Call me childish, but I always enjoy replacing the click  click with the words BUM SNIFF

1 hour ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Morning all,

Many thanks for all of your good wishes for yesterday's " Promise Party ". People were kind enough to say that my temporary elevation to the Clergy went well, and the " Bride & Groom " had a fabulous day. Although he has severe learning disabilities, the lad we look after made his own little speech about how he felt about his " girl " .... not a dry eye in the house !!

No time for niceties today

Do one Stoolie

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

The only one talking "garbage" and "utter tosh" is you 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Morning all,

You've had your fun now. Turning my emotions off til 2.30...just kidding...kinda 😉