BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

Some pleasing results around the top of the table today. 

Still only 5 points away from being out the top six. We’ve been in better positions before and fallen way short. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

How do you know the exact amount and the inner workings of the transfer?

I think it was reported at the time as was the purchase of Gally at 3 mill with add ons to 5 mill.

Safe to say that's where the Raya money went.

7 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

Please don't shoot the messenger, just letting you know what I've heard...

Apparently Diaz pulled up in training this morning.  

Like all good transfer and manager rumours, without a source it’s just filed under bullshit.

Id say they ain’t doing a full on training session the day before a 12.30 kick off.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

I’ve asked a lad who works at Brockhall if he can shed any light in this. He’s messaged Ben and got the following reply:

Todo bien amigo. He tenido mis vacunas y tengo muchas ganas de ir allí mañana. Traigan a los Bastardos.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Right lads,

What you don't know about me, I suspect, is that " Mrs Sympathetic Claret " and me are " Shared Lives " carers, we have two brothers with severe learning disabilities, aged 41/40, who've lived with us for the last 10 years, for whom we support and care. We became " empty nesters ", and wanted to give something back to society.

One of them has a long term lady-friend, and today they are having a " Promise Party ", ( in effect a mock wedding ), and it has fallen to me to be the " Vicar " ... the girl's mother is in poor health, and I think she just wants to see her daughter to have her " big day ". I'm quite nervous, written what I hope will be suitable and I'm setting off shortly ...

Enjoy/endure tomorrow's game, and many thanks for the ( mainly ) thoughtful & tolerant replies, and to J*B, and his fellow " dictators " for allowing this Dingle interloper to kick off your preview ....

Wish me luck for today, and keep safe and well all !! 😉

Respect. So impressed.. What a great post! Now, it begins to make sense why you chose this site lol...

In terms of endurance, tonight I am living in Gethsemane Gardens in Blackburn!

Hope today went well....

4 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

As an aside - I don't have a season ticket as I have kids and live in Manchester so can only get to a game about once a month... Probably got to about 10 games since I moved up from London last October, probs will be up to 12-13 by March. So established on the system if not a season ticket holder.

With the return fixture at Ewood does anyone know what the chances of me getting tickets will be? Should I be able to get one for me? And how about friends? How many could I get? Ideally three would be good.

Thanks!

Shouldn't have any problems with that. Bring your wallet though...

• Like 1