BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

28 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

this is burnley,where a notts forest fan was kicked to death for the heinous act of getting lost and wearing a forest shirt,you are 40 years late on the evolution scale the lot of you

Should've left that one alone.  We are not exactly innocent on that front.

Burnley play with two inverted wingers, with Benson their main threat. He’s a left footed, Right winger so I reckon we’ll line up similar to Sunderland at home with inverted wing backs to counter.

Kaminski

Hyam  Ayala. S.Wharton

Hedges. Travis. Morton.     Brittain

Szmodics

Gallagher.             Brereton-Diaz

Subs - Pears, Carter, Pickering, A.Wharton, Dack, Dolan, Vale

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Burnley play with two inverted wingers, with Benson their main threat. He’s a left footed, Right winger so I reckon we’ll line up similar to Sunderland at home with inverted wing backs to counter.

Kaminski

Hyam  Ayala. S.Wharton

Szmodics

That looks a good side there

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Getting out of hand is this thread. Can we concentrate on the game rather than what will or not happen during Sunday. 

Why?

It's as much part of Sunday as what happens ON the pitch so should form part of the discussion. This is much more than a game of football!

Edited by Ossydave
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

this is burnley,where a notts forest fan was kicked to death for the heinous act of getting lost and wearing a forest shirt,you are 40 years late on the evolution scale the lot of you

No one deserves to die at a football match and this is no way defending what happened, but to add some context.....The Forest lad was with a group of mates in the town centre, the lad and his mates were known Forest risk supporters. They left the pub when a larger group of likeminded Burnley individuals arrived and was hit in the back of a head by a glass.

Doesn't make any of it right, but let's not make out your likely to be kicked to death for wearing a Rovers shirt.

RIP to the Forest kid and COYB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Songman said:

No one deserves to die at a football match and this is no way defending what happened, but to add some context.....The Forest lad was with a group of mates in the town centre, the lad and his mates were known Forest risk supporters. They left the pub when a larger group of likeminded Burnley individuals arrived and was hit in the back of a head by a glass.

Doesn't make any of it right, but let's not make out your likely to be kicked to death for wearing a Rovers shirt.

RIP to the Forest kid and COYB

When was this?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he wasnt kicked to death he was hit in the head with an ashtray

5 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Kaminski

Hyam  Ayala. S.Wharton

Szmodics

I think Hedges has to be higher up the pitch.

Why move brittain when he's good at getting down the line on his natural side.  Surely any competent defender can show Benson onto his right foot down the line.  You giving them too much respect. Let them worry about us they are shit

Edited by Sparks Rover

• Backroom
52 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Looking forward to it - genuinely think it's amazing for us both to be doing so well and competing in a top of the table clash. 

It's getting a lot of airtime on the various media platforms too.

Being billed as the battle of the weekend by some. 

Nice to see as often the Championship gets ignored whilst they talk about the Prem Top 6 only.

Don't get me wrong, I think the top 2 status is feeding that a lot. Not sure it would be getting as much attention if the teams were 8th and 16th in the league. 

Hopefully we can put on a good show as both teams are capable of playing some nice football. 

• Like 4

Lets be honest, its great having a few visitors from Burnley on the forum but lets be even more honest, it is only the fuktard, brain dead fukwits of both sets of fans who will kick off with any violence on Sunday!

I am going, I would never miss it however I am also going to try and get to a remembrance service before the game to pay my respects as I always do on Remembrance Sunday, that is a thought everyone should bear in mind.

Pity the footballing authorities and SKY didnt quite 1 and 1 together on that score!

• Like 4

For those mentioning the Forest fan dyeing in Burnley, let us not forget the Carlisle fan dyeing up at Carlisle when a Rovers fan returned a brick into a crowd of Carlisle fans that had previously been thrown at Rovers fans.

Every club has its idiots we can only hope that this match passes off relatively peacefully.

• Like 1