BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (h) - 1/1/23

Here we go ...nervous because I don't fancy spending another day pissed off as a result of a below par rovers performance and a shrug of the shoulders from the manager followed by words about "being disappointed, young lads and projects".

Think we will win..or should do. Won't be pretty but I think 1-0 or 2-0 and I'd be delighted with that even if it's not the best showing just grind it out. I can't accept another no show and Implosion we have become accustom to recently.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Well, if we can't batter this shower of shite we may aswell pack up and go home.

Gonna need a bit if imagination and creativity. I agree with you about Boro too btw, the first half was 50-50 so can't take much from the game overall. Was a poor showing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

My two long standing season ticket holding brothers aren't going today after missing the Boro game. They cite the insipid football, the risky football and a general lack of entertainment. They just aren't buying in to this project bollocks and getting frustrated and angry at the lack of ambition. They also mentioned Burnley and Preston - I think the legacy of them two games has hit home for many.

Also the manager says himself we’re not aiming for the play offs despite being there for most of the season. So if the manager is happy with midtable nothingness from 3rd hardly a good incentive to get bums on seats. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

My two long standing season ticket holding brothers aren't going today after missing the Boro game. They cite the insipid football, the risky football and a general lack of entertainment. They just aren't buying in to this project bollocks and getting frustrated and angry at the lack of ambition. They also mentioned Burnley and Preston - I think the legacy of them two games has hit home for many.

If those two have come to that decision it just shows what a state we are in at the minute Tony. Hopefully they will regret skipping it when you are describing the 4th and 5th goals to them later 😉

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

If those two have come to that decision it just shows what a state we are in at the minute Tony. Hopefully they will regret skipping it when you are describing the 4th and 5th goals to them later 😉

The worry is it doesn’t take long for people to discover that there are other things you can do with your time. Especially on a Saturday afternoon. Things that are more enjoyable and less stressful.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Well, if we can't batter this shower of shite we may aswell pack up and go home.

There last win was against Rotherham 9 matches ago, anything but 3pts today and the supporters will turn on team and manager. The long suffering supporters deserve some belated Christmas cheer, COME ON ROVERS supply it on the pitch at 12pm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The worry is it doesn’t take long for people to discover that there are other things you can do with your time. Especially on a Saturday afternoon. Things that are more enjoyable and less stressful.

That's the worry Tyrone. At the moment the more casual fan has far more reasons not to go than to go.

Garrett a beneficiary of being a youth graduate but he has been poor if you take it on merit alone. Needs to be smart today and not fly into challenges too wrecklessly and show a bit more quality on the ball. Young or not he needs a decent showing.