BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (a) - 14/1/23 k/o 12:30pm

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Agree to semi disagree...I think that's fair so maybe a combination but something tells me if we think we need 6 new players he thinks we need 3.

I think he's realistic in terms of the money we have. A 20 goal a season #9 and this game (along with the Boro game) is put to bed at half time. 

The other 2 are up for debate, but we simply don't score enough goals. We created 4 golden opportunities today - I don't think they created 1, yet it's 4-0. 

2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Wait for the 2nd half of this season. 

Leaving that same XI on for the second half is criminal.

So, the same as last season, good first half of the season and shite 2nd half potentially. Maybe the players left behind are the problem? 

I think there will some pressure on GB to explain these performances though. He's the head of football so he may need to stick his head above the parapet at some point. JDT will just smile it off, which in itself could become quite toxic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Bit of a rant that, it was just a straightforward questions. You called JDT  a 'conman' and said you weren't being emotional so I assumed you wanted him out. It's a strange thing to stay about someone otherwise.  

Rant? Answered you with a bit of detail...you asked me earlier remember and I answered. Why did you ask if you already assumed? What's strange about it? I think he is conning people, very little substance in his interviews and his teams performances. Do you understand?

You a JDT fan? Happy with what he has produced so far?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

blackburn end and riverside in open revolt soon

To be fair if the fans moan and get this guy sacked after 5 years of Mowbray and Venus pulling the strings this'll be the last season ticket I buy. I've already fallen out of love with the club, being on a completely different wavelength to the fans would be the final straw. 

He's done a tremendous job - his squad is terrible and he needs patience. 

• Like 2

Just now, roversinmyblood said:

We effectively play 4-2-4 and then find it surprising when we are over run in midfield where there is only one player( Garrett) who can tackle. Formation and selection totally wrong. When is JDT going to learn?!!! 
give me strength. 

he still does`nt understand english football outside the premier league,nobody gives you anything in the lower leagues,half the table is fighting against relegation and the other half for the play offs,you have to earn the right to play,unless you spen 50 million quid you are not going to walk over anyone

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Worst defeat of the season?

Against one of the teams in the worst form?

That takes some doing

In days of old, the manager would have been hauled into the boardroom and ordered to give an explanation

There'll be no accountability, Jim. That prick Broughton thinks this is normal for a young side and that we shouldn't panic. This is repeated by the manager. JDT is under no pressure as the tossers at the top have no idea. A sorry, pathetic situation, where we are stuck once again with dollopers.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lraC said:

Being a Blackburn Rovers supporter became a chore when Venky’s turned up. I bother, as they are a habit of a lifetime, but it’s no longer enjoyable or good for me. Venky’s have torn the heart and soul from the club and done the same to a large number of supporters too. 

I gave up watching when the 3rd went in and switched to Manure v Shitty.

I chose to watch 2 of the top 2 teams I dislike the most in English football.

Fuck of Venkys you fucking xxxxx.

• Like 5

Well that was a game to forget. 

Second half performance was terrible. Not good enough. Second half came from not clearly our lines. Third goal was poor from Kaminski twice and Ayala. When we are poor we truly are. 

Hope Hyam's injury isn't to bad and is back for next game.

• Like 1

Well for me our forwards cannot score or even hold the ball up, our midfield work both with and without the ball is very poor. We should play a 3_5 2 with the team getting a grip of the middle of the park. 

• Like 2