BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (a) - 11/02/2023

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I don't mind Gally as much as many but I do obviously get their frustration. Our midfield is embarrassing and left back is always a worry hence highlighting both.

The more games that you win the midfield battle, the more games you will win.

• Like 5

When I think of players I don’t want to play because they’re shite couldn’t find xi. Wouldn’t play Brereton because his head isn’t here and truth be told outside a 6 months period of surreal form he’s been crap, vale is shite and will never make it, Gallagher is shit but have to play someone. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And yet in the same thread / board people are saying possession means nothing.

I think what those people are saying, is that, it depends where that possession is. If most of it is in our defensive third, it is not much good.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, BigBar said:

No Buckley today please. Give Garrett and Travis a go or even Morton, can't afford another passenger showing. Pickering gonna need some help today too. Not too concerned about the rest. 

Hoping for an upset or a draw. Heart says 2-0 Rovers, head says a loss by 2 or 3.

Garrett's playing for U21's, along with A.Wharton and Hyam.

I suspect it'll be Trav and Morton starting for us today.

• Like 1

1C0B4205-644E-4982-AB68-C17C434A3067.thumb.jpeg.c3241a1ca9db3c207d67f1aa19942e3f.jpeg

I bloody hope it’s an unlikely 3pts as already getting home is looking like a faff. Was a fairly punchy depart as it was but perhaps predictably the rail network let us down. Again. At the very least they better bloody try today which is far from guaranteed. If not looks as though have time to stay and boo now. 

Good luck getting home. I hope it is not too much of a faff.

With Brittain and Wharton easing their way back to the squad, I wonder if we might somehow steady the ship towards the end of the season, and string together a decent run that, even if it doesn't propel us into play-off contention, still gives us momentum and a platform to go again next season.  That seems to be the way this often works for clubs, and I think we would all prefer a season finishing on a rise than a slow and stifling descent.

I know, this should go into another thread (seaons predictions or summat).

11 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

image.png.a92921e204a5e1c612b29afdb50547f9.png

Just Sharpe's speculation on who plays where, for now, but that whole front line are in the wrong spots for me. At least, I'm sure I read Thomas is naturally a left winger, so it would make more sense for him on the left, Dolan out right, and BBD central.