BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 21/2/23

Hi all,

As the name suggests, I am a Bournemouth fan who has always enjoyed a warm welcome on visits to Rovers over the years. Last time was at the end of last season but I wont mention that again...

I am working locally and was pleased to see the local derby is taking place tonight. I wondered if tickets would be available for sell at Ewood park tonight?  

It would be nice to celebrate a goal going in and not having to wait 60 secs until its checked and the kick off taken. 

Cheers 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, BournemouthFanGoEasy said:

Hi all,

As the name suggests, I am a Bournemouth fan who has always enjoyed a warm welcome on visits to Rovers over the years. Last time was at the end of last season but I wont mention that again...

I am working locally and was pleased to see the local derby is taking place tonight. I wondered if tickets would be available for sell at Ewood park tonight?  

It would be nice to celebrate a goal going in and not having to wait 60 secs until its checked and the kick off taken. 

Cheers 

You will be able to buy a walk on ticket at the game tonight no problem. I would just recommend trying to get there in plenty of time as a good number of people seem to like leaving their ticket purchase until the last second!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigUts said:

You will be able to buy a walk on ticket at the game tonight no problem. I would just recommend trying to get there in plenty of time as a good number of people seem to like leaving their ticket purchase until the last second!

Great, thanks for that. Will be lovely not having to walk up those away stairs 🥵

14 minutes ago, BournemouthFanGoEasy said:

Hi all,

Cheers 

Info as follows. I think you can order online and collect from the ticket office. The best place for a neutral to watch from is the Jack Walker Stand.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BournemouthFanGoEasy said:

Hi all,

Cheers 

Should be a few on sale at the ground, it will be far from a sell out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Huge game, we have to beat bottom of the league, no excuses. 

Not looking forward to it as it will be another drab game I am sure but lets hope we can get over the line. We need one of the supporting cast to step up.

A win would top off a great run of results, but we just don't score enough goals for me to ever be confident in predicting a win.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BournemouthFanGoEasy said:

I'll give my review tomorrow. I am sure it will be good, Blackpool are there for the taking surely? 

I heard the same comments before the Wigan game, there for the taking easy peasy. Don't forget Blackpool need the points to get out the bottom 3 and they have improved under Mick Mcarthey.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BournemouthFanGoEasy said:

I'll give my review tomorrow. I am sure it will be good, Blackpool are there for the taking surely? 

You'd think so. Not sure where we'll get a goal from though, and they'll be well up for it.

It would have to be a very "stodgy" win, but more likely a boring draw, or a dispiriting defeat.

Hopefully you bring us some luck and we dish out a 5-0 battering!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

How's Joe Rothwell doing? 

Sadly not being given much chance. Came on for the second half against Wolves at the weekend and was excellent. To be fair, nit put a foot wrong when hes been on but before the weekend he mainly gets 5 mins here and there at the end of matches. Hes currently behind Lewis Cook, Phil Billing and Jeff Lerma for the central midfield slot. 

1 hour ago, BournemouthFanGoEasy said:

Don't be fooled by the table.

Until a flaky, late win on Saturday we hadn't won in the League since New Year's Day, (another flaky win).

Furthermore, we struggle for goals, and are likely to be without our two main goal threats this evening, (Dack and Brereton -Diaz).

Hopefully, you will be a lucky charm.

12 minutes ago, BournemouthFanGoEasy said:

Sadly not being given much chance. Came on for the second half against Wolves at the weekend and was excellent. To be fair, nit put a foot wrong when hes been on but before the weekend he mainly gets 5 mins here and there at the end of matches. Hes currently behind Lewis Cook, Phil Billing and Jeff Lerma for the central midfield slot. 

He blew hot and cold here. When he was good, he was very good; when he was bad, he was anonymous. Overall we miss him I think. His deep runs from midfield would have suited the current manager, We've no one who can do that now. He had a touch of class about him. 

You'll be disappointed with our lot. We're absolutely dire to watch and can't score goals

13 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

mccarthy will set blackpool up to defend and try to nick a goal from a set piece,he`s so basic as a manager he is`nt capable of  doing  anything else,is that annoying little pimple lavery currently in the side,on the james mcclean scale of c**tness,he`s pretty high up,hope he gets cleaned out by one of our lads tonight

I am going to do a Mercer here. My £20 on a 0-0 but cash out around the 70 minute mark, if it is still scoreless. That should return around £80- £90.

I am convinced Blackpool will come to frustrate, so hope they don't pick us off near the end and we lose it.