BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (h) - 21/2/23

Think we'll have too much much for Blackpool tonight - they are really, really poor - think they'll struggle to cope with likes of Dolan, Thomas and even Szmodics.

Lumped on at marginally better than evens and gone for £10 each on Thomas and Dolan as anytime scorers at 7/1 and 3/1 respectively.  More quality reds to come!  Tonight's 'quaffer' is a Douro Valley Reserva from Waitrose - highly recommended and terrific value at about £12. 

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

2,500 plus Blackpool fans heading for Ewood according to website so fair play to them

No mention of stakeholders though. 

McCarthy will have his team up for this one. We'll have to be much better than of late and scoring goals likely still to be a big problem

1-0 says the heart and 0-0 says the head 

33 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I haven’t made any crazy statements about Gally, since our last game. Crosses will be pouring in from Dolan & Thomas, I don’t expect him to duff them all.
I could see Gally with a brace today. 

That's what I have in my bet for tonight - Rovers to win, Gally to score a brace.

More out of hope than good judgement, but fingers crossed.