BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (h) - 4/3/23

What a result, what a performance!

We’ve played 3 of the division’s top teams in the last few weeks - 2 away from home - and we’ve taken a big 5 points.

We dominated most of that and fully deserved the points.

Trav, once again, was central to that.

Delighted, let’s keep it rolling and see where it takes us.

• Like 5

• Backroom

Absolute shithouses the lot of them. Hope they fall out the top 2 and don't go up.

Well done our lads for dealing with it excellently, in all areas of the pitch.

Absolute peak of season this, we've hit form at the right time, and I have hope for both competitions we're in. 

• Like 4

Outstanding result. Second half was very composed and in the end were good value for the score. Passing was much improved after the break and we controlled the tempo perfectly. Other than a 10 minute period where we got riled up by their shithousery they weren't really in the game at all. 

Lots of very good performances. Hyam, Thomas, Szmodics and Travis probably the picks for me but no poor performers. 

Not sure how I'm supposed to sleep now.

• Like 1

Despite my best intentions, I wasn't able to get to Ewood and am only just catching up on this thread.

If nobody since page 6 on here has nominated Tyrhys Dolan for "Classiest assist in English football, 2022/2023", please allow me to do so! 😉😅😂🤣

• Like 4

This establishes Rovers as a definite factor in playoffs, if not automatic promotion. Defending has been excellent, we get goals when we need ‘em. 

With Tomasson’s leadership, every man doing his job, and the carrot out there to be had, it’s gonna be a heart-pounding finish to the season. 

• Like 2